Kate and Willy

Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:36 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kate and Willy

Originally Posted by mikewot
In what sense 'stayed with', do they run a hotel?
Dude, what is going on with your avatar? I think it's giving me epilepsy and I can't begin to make out what it's supposed to be...
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:37 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Nope. In Dad's house and on the boat.
I didn't realise that you were so posh, I'm not worthy
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I didn't realise that you were so posh, I'm not worthy
Sorry Mike, I should have said one of the boats.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:40 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Dude, what is going on with your avatar? I think it's giving me epilepsy and I can't begin to make out what it's supposed to be...
In the spirit of the xmas avatar thingummy. It's mistleltoe and drop dead handsome guy (supposed to be me but I can stretch the truth) walks up to it and gets dragged away by multiple female hands. I'm guessing it's not working
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scamp
Sorry Mike, I should have said one of the boats.
OK Yah!
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:41 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
According to the Fail "It was a day of intense joy for the nation..." FFS
Actually its worse than just that:

Top (as in at the top of the page) stories on the on-line Fail:

A nation's joy, a husband's nerves: Anxious William spends hours at pregnant Kate's bedside after dramatic dash to hospital

Could it even be twins? Rare and debilitating condition that hits one in 50 makes eating and drinking almost impossible

Could the Royal baby be a wedding anniversary present? Birth could be as soon as April (so now we know what Wills and Kate were REALLY doing after topless photos were published)

Smiles that hid a VERY happy secret: Couple's busy week on duty (. . . and the baby theme that was never far away!)

I'm not obsessed with being slim anymore, says Natalie

A child to make royal history: The first addition to a new line of succession which will govern the Crown for ever more

Girl who'll give Britain its first classless sovereign - Kate's injection of DNA changes House of Windsor bloodline forever

Kate, Wills and two very different baby albums: How prospective parents' births were celebrated by their families

Those are separate ****ing stories. That's 7 ****ing entries plus the obligatory "fat woman slimmed" one...
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

In the spirit of the xmas avatar thingummy. It's mistleltoe and drop dead handsome guy (supposed to be me but I can stretch the truth) walks up to it and gets dragged away by multiple female hands. I'm guessing it's not working
Took me leaning closer to the monitor but I got it...
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Actually its worse than just that:

Top (as in at the top of the page) stories on the on-line Fail:
They forgot ; "Did the Mayans predict Kate's pregnancy?"

---

When I heard this, I thought Oh dam, now we will hear non stop Kate+Baby babble for months.

Would be a riot if the baby has kinky tight curly hair
Old Dec 4th 2012, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
'Dude?' - Whatever does that mean?
Old Dec 4th 2012, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

It's an Americanism Jack! - though a perfectly good Victorian one, so it should be someway 'Up Your Street'
Old Dec 5th 2012, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

When I saw that this thread was called "Kate and Willy", I was actually hoping for something a little more.... er.... exciting....
Old Dec 5th 2012, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Which reminds myself - does anyone remember that old joke about Diana having Willy in one hand and Harry in the other...........?
Old Dec 5th 2012, 8:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Having a baby.
I honestly couldn't care less.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 8:29 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I honestly couldn't care less.
Nor can I, but I thought I'd warn everyone what they can expect the media to be talking about for the next 9 months. Oh, and maybe make up some jokes about Harry.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

the benefit system's biggest customers add to their numbers while Gideon will no doubt cut pensioners fuel allowances today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.