British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Kate and Willy (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/kate-willy-779518/)

Miss Anne Thrope Dec 4th 2012 6:36 am

Re: Kate and Willy

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 10414846)
In what sense 'stayed with', do they run a hotel? :D

Dude, what is going on with your avatar? I think it's giving me epilepsy and I can't begin to make out what it's supposed to be...

mikewot Dec 4th 2012 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10414850)
Nope. In Dad's house and on the boat.

I didn't realise that you were so posh, I'm not worthy :D

scrubbedexpat141 Dec 4th 2012 6:39 am

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 10414857)
I didn't realise that you were so posh, I'm not worthy :D

Sorry Mike, I should have said one of the boats.

mikewot Dec 4th 2012 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope (Post 10414854)
Dude, what is going on with your avatar? I think it's giving me epilepsy and I can't begin to make out what it's supposed to be...

In the spirit of the xmas avatar thingummy. It's mistleltoe and drop dead handsome guy (supposed to be me but I can stretch the truth) walks up to it and gets dragged away by multiple female hands. I'm guessing it's not working :unsure:

mikewot Dec 4th 2012 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10414859)
Sorry Mike, I should have said one of the boats.

OK Yah!

Bahtatboy Dec 4th 2012 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10414851)
According to the Fail "It was a day of intense joy for the nation..." FFS

Actually its worse than just that:

Top (as in at the top of the page) stories on the on-line Fail:

A nation's joy, a husband's nerves: Anxious William spends hours at pregnant Kate's bedside after dramatic dash to hospital

Could it even be twins? Rare and debilitating condition that hits one in 50 makes eating and drinking almost impossible

Could the Royal baby be a wedding anniversary present? Birth could be as soon as April (so now we know what Wills and Kate were REALLY doing after topless photos were published)

Smiles that hid a VERY happy secret: Couple's busy week on duty (. . . and the baby theme that was never far away!)

I'm not obsessed with being slim anymore, says Natalie

A child to make royal history: The first addition to a new line of succession which will govern the Crown for ever more

Girl who'll give Britain its first classless sovereign - Kate's injection of DNA changes House of Windsor bloodline forever

Kate, Wills and two very different baby albums: How prospective parents' births were celebrated by their families

Those are separate ****ing stories. That's 7 ****ing entries plus the obligatory "fat woman slimmed" one...

scrubbedexpat141 Dec 4th 2012 6:43 am

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 10414863)
In the spirit of the xmas avatar thingummy. It's mistleltoe and drop dead handsome guy (supposed to be me but I can stretch the truth) walks up to it and gets dragged away by multiple female hands. I'm guessing it's not working :unsure:

Took me leaning closer to the monitor but I got it...

Boomhauer Dec 4th 2012 6:51 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10414867)
Actually its worse than just that:

Top (as in at the top of the page) stories on the on-line Fail:

They forgot ; "Did the Mayans predict Kate's pregnancy?"

---

When I heard this, I thought Oh dam, now we will hear non stop Kate+Baby babble for months.

Would be a riot if the baby has kinky tight curly hair:rofl:

jackthehat Dec 4th 2012 11:08 am

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope (Post 10414854)

'Dude?' - Whatever does that mean?

Cypselos Dec 4th 2012 11:17 am

It's an Americanism Jack! - though a perfectly good Victorian one, so it should be someway 'Up Your Street'

The Dean Dec 5th 2012 6:09 am

When I saw that this thread was called "Kate and Willy", I was actually hoping for something a little more.... er.... exciting.... :o

The Dean Dec 5th 2012 6:10 am

Which reminds myself - does anyone remember that old joke about Diana having Willy in one hand and Harry in the other...........?

Spugsy Dec 5th 2012 8:16 am

Originally Posted by littlejimmy (Post 10414013)
Having a baby.

I honestly couldn't care less.

littlejimmy Dec 5th 2012 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 10416783)
I honestly couldn't care less.

Nor can I, but I thought I'd warn everyone what they can expect the media to be talking about for the next 9 months. Oh, and maybe make up some jokes about Harry.

Sandboy Dec 5th 2012 10:33 am

the benefit system's biggest customers add to their numbers while Gideon will no doubt cut pensioners fuel allowances today

http://bcfc.freeforums.org/images/sm...uk-flag-05.gif