Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Old Jul 16th 2012, 8:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...lace-for-dh20m

it was covered last year
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:25 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why have you two got links to a clothing company on your posts? weird

Would Natalie not be better in the UK regards treatment costs? or is she not allowed to leave the Country for some reason?
Not allowed to fly at a guess.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

So, will we ever know the real story??
Old Jul 16th 2012, 10:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

And there should be some more on Friday...
Old Jul 16th 2012, 10:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

If someone has been out of the UK for some time, they are not automatically entitled to free treatment on the NHS.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

JustForNat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. I posted a full update with answers to a few of the questions that caused the fall out earlier in the thread. Unfortunately I posted it as a new topic. It got deleted by the Admin (Sue) as I didnt realise you could only post on the same subject in an existing thread. Anyway, Ive tried to Message her but I dont have enough posts. Can one of you please message her and ask her for the text. It was a longish message. Then post it on this thread please. It explains a lot of stuff about Natalie and the case.
Thanks MF
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JustForNat
Hi. I posted a full update with answers to a few of the questions that caused the fall out earlier in the thread. Unfortunately I posted it as a new topic. It got deleted by the Admin (Sue) as I didnt realise you could only post on the same subject in an existing thread. Anyway, Ive tried to Message her but I dont have enough posts. Can one of you please message her and ask her for the text. It was a longish message. Then post it on this thread please. It explains a lot of stuff about Natalie and the case.
Thanks MF
I will
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:31 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MF
I do understand that honestly, it's just my thoughts on this are that it's not really appropriate to solely join a community just to push a cause. Hence why the post was removed. If a regular member had posted the details then fair enough. I'm very protective of BE and people's motivations for joining and don't like the community to be used as an ends to a means. I hope you can understand and appreciate that.

However, I am not completely cold hearted and will reproduce the information for you, but ask that you take my comments above onboard and take the time to interact properly on this forum.

I do of course join everyone in wishing Natalie a full recovery, and hoping that she gets the assistance she needs with her medical care.

Thank you

Dear all. I ask you to read this carefully and please reply sensitively as the Parents of Natalie are likely to read this.
I will try to keep this as brief as possible. Further information can be found on the facebook page www.facebook.com/JusticeForNatalie
Natalie Creane is the young Lady who was seriously injured when staying at the Emirates Palace Hotel in 2008. The injury she sustained was a life threatening head injury. A panel in her room fell 11 feet and struck her on the head. She was found lying unconscious.

MEDICAL CONDITION: Whilst Natalie has luckily survived so far, the resulting conditions caused by the injury have resulted in her having no less than 40 emergency stays in hospital, many times in ICU, numerous broken bones caused by falls when she endures seizures without warning. Her brain capacity is diminishing with every seizure. She is not allowed to hold her own baby girl incase she has a seizure and drops her. Her vital organs are failing
As I write this Natalie is in a coma.

INSURANCE: She was fully insured at the time. However, this has now expired and no company will insure her due to her condition. The local hospitals do their best but they are simply not able to offer the level of care Natalie needs. The designated hospital is 50mins drive from their home.

SO WHY NOT RETURN TO UK? Natalie and her husband have lived overseas for years. They have no Home, Doctor, income etc in the UK. They have family a home and a livelihood here in Dubai.

CAMPAIGN FOR JUSTICE: All that the campaign is doing is trying to raise awareness of the ongoing court case. It should have been resolved a long time ago. Emirates Palace have used stalling tactics and appeal after appeal whenever the court has found in Natalies favour. With every day they delay in taking responsibility Natalies health deteriorates.
For four years the Family maintained a dignified silence. We cannot wait any longer. We are losing Natalie.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou Blue Cat. I think you sent me a message but my pop up blocker destroyed it in mid air :-) Can you send it again please?
Sorry about this. Forum amateur here.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou very much for reinstating the post. I came here at the request of one of Natalies Family, as a spat had broken out in this thread and that is the last thing we want. We felt it very important to get a clear message in the forum. I hope we have done that now. I will be happy to answer any questions if and when they arise.

Sue. Fully appreciate your rules now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:57 pm
Bored liberal

Thankyou Blue Cat. I think you sent me a message but my pop up blocker destroyed it in mid air :-) Can you send it again please?
Sorry about this. Forum amateur here.
I have sent you two messages as my editor wants to speak to someone about the case for a piece we're working on. Thanks
Old Jul 16th 2012, 3:32 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Sue. Fully appreciate your rules now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
No worries.

The best of luck with everything.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 3:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

I merged the thread from the Sandpit into this one as it seems silly having two threads on the same subject, especially after the trolls posts have been removed.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Meow. Sorry, I hadnt made enough posts to receive your private message. Can you send me again with your contact details please?
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:02 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Meow. Sorry, I hadnt made enough posts to receive your private message. Can you send me again with your contact details please?
Contact her on the link on her signature. And believe me, we're with you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.