Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Justice for Natalie- Merged thread

Her facebook page

Shocking, Emirates Palace/Kempinski are denying liability. Shocking

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForNatalie

About
In July 2008 Natalie sustained a severe head injury whilst staying in The Emirates Palace Hotel. We are now fighting for justice through the courts.
Mission
To get justice for Natalie so that she may get the proper treatment and medical coverage she needs. The people responsible for this accident need to step up!
Description
After going to the Emirates Palace Hotel to celebrate getting engaged, Natalie opened the door to the wardrobe in her hotel room to put shoes in the bottom and the audio visual panel that was at the top of it which was unsecured and broken, fell and struck her hard on the front of her head (temporal lobe) and knocked her unconscious. Natalie was found unconscious on the floor. The Hotel's Duty Manager at the time took her to hospital in one of the Hotel's chauffer driven cars. Since the accident Natalie now suffers with Post Traumatic Intractable Refractory Epilepsy and Traumatic Brain Injury. Her seizures caused her to drop suddenly to the floor unconscious and seize (tonic clonic). She has sustained many injuries and broken bones during some of these seizures. Natalie has been in three comas and on ventilators, had blood clots in her lung and leg, extreme blood toxicity, paralysis, temporary loss of sight, massive hair loss, severe debilitating headaches, temporary loss of speech, confusion, permanent memory loss, insomnia, constant infections due to suppressed immunity and over 20 stays in Intensive care. Natalie is up against a huge global corporation with the best lawyers in the region, whilst her and her family fight with virtually no support. However, the court process and the officials involved have been fair, professional and diligent throughout, including the medical experts and the judges, who only want a fair trial with the facts in place. Please, please like this page and ask others to - we hope to use this to prove that, even though we are not a global entity with billions at our disposal, we still have support and deserve to get justice.
General information
After going to the Emirates Palace Hotel to celebrate getting engaged, Natalie opened the door to the wardrobe in her hotel room to put shoes in the bottom and the audio visual panel that was at the top of it which was unsecured and broken, fell and struck her hard on the front of her head (temporal lobe) and knocked her unconscious. Natalie was found unconscious on the floor
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Natalie

What's her full name?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:37 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
What's her full name?
Natalie Smith?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Natalie Smith?
Natalie Jones?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

She is a friend/client of mine. The poor girl has suffered so much since this incident, she really does deserve some kind of recompense.

Please everyone support this very worthwhile cause.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 10:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

emirate palace, the hotel used as a palace by half the abu dhabi royals when they fancy it, the one where the ggc council meet formally and informally. yeah good luck winning against them in court.
tragic case but in all honesty there is no chance of getting any admission or recompense.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
She is a friend/client of mine. The poor girl has suffered so much since this incident, she really does deserve some kind of recompense.

Please everyone support this very worthwhile cause.
Yes Yes Yes............. but - asking again - what's her full name??????
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
emirate palace, the hotel used as a palace by half the abu dhabi royals when they fancy it, the one where the ggc council meet formally and informally. yeah good luck winning against them in court.
tragic case but in all honesty there is no chance of getting any admission or recompense.
terrible but I have to agree with you
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guuuude
i checked the FB but i dont understand what they want? I mean she didnt have medical insurance but this isnt the fold f the Hotel i guess.

For me this is a bit over the top and seriously i dont get it!
who is going to keep her for the rest of her life? wanker
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:49 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
who is going to keep her for the rest of her life? wanker
Wanker? i delete my post allready because i thought its not correct. But you call me wanker?

She dont have medical insurance and all this is over the top but im the wanker??
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:56 pm
Concierge

Wanker? i delete my post allready because i thought its not correct. But you call me wanker?

She dont have medical insurance and all this is over the top but im the wanker??
she needs care for the rest of her life!!! Jesus some people are so insensitive! Only a tosser would come out with that comment in the first place.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:57 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

It's got nothing to do with medical insurance, it's negligence on behalf of the hotel.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:58 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she needs care for the rest of her life!!! Jesus some people are so insensitive! Only a tosser would come out with that comment in the first place.
Whatever
Old Jul 14th 2012, 2:00 pm
Concierge

Whatever
yeah whatever, you would have a different attitude if she was a relative of yours
Old Jul 14th 2012, 2:02 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Whatever
You really are an insensitive twat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.