Justice...

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:58 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justice...

... or not.

Case against top football official dropped

Lack of corroborated evidence has resulted in prosecutors dropping charges against a top Emirati football official accused of engaging in homosexual activity with a 13-year-old schoolboy

Oh well, not really a story there... until the last paragraph:

A source said the football official reconciled with the schoolboy, who allegedly dropped his complaint after collecting nearly Dh1 million in compensation.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...opped-1.825010
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Justice...

Originally Posted by Autonomy
... or not.

Case against top football official dropped

Lack of corroborated evidence has resulted in prosecutors dropping charges against a top Emirati football official accused of engaging in homosexual activity with a 13-year-old schoolboy

Oh well, not really a story there... until the last paragraph:

A source said the football official reconciled with the schoolboy, who allegedly dropped his complaint after collecting nearly Dh1 million in compensation.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...opped-1.825010
Maybe you should rename the thread "What price is Justice?"
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Bet you don't....certainly hope you wouldn't want to inflict that on your own kid.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:26 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Or how about this justice...

A 15-year-old on holiday in Dubai has been charged with having an illegal affair after allegedly having sex with two men she met at a five-star hotel.

The South African claimed she was raped by the men - who have also been charged with unlawful sex - but faces trial after a psychological report concluded she had ‘sexual urges’.

http://www.7days.ae/article/news/nat...illegal-affair
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:02 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Bet you don't....certainly hope you wouldn't want to inflict that on your own kid.
You've got to remember (or maybe you're too new?) who made that comment. The ****wit will be banned again shortly. Try to ignore him.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Autonomy;9448816]Or how about this justice...

[I]A 15-year-old on holiday in Dubai has been charged with having an illegal affair after allegedly having sex with two men she met at a five-star hotel.

The South African claimed she was raped by the men - who have also been charged with unlawful sex - but faces trial after a psychological report concluded she had ‘sexual urges’.

Still got to get my head around the fact that I will be moving to a region where justice is still about 1500 years behind what I perceive to be transparent and fair
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
Still got to get my head around the fact that I will be moving to a region where justice is still about 1500 years behind what I perceive to be transparent and fair
Yeah, but don't worry, they've got lots of money. It makes everything alright.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You've got to remember (or maybe you're too new?) who made that comment. The ****wit will be banned again shortly. Try to ignore him.
No, I'd not come across this bod before. Ta for the warning.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Autonomy;9448764]... or not.

Is this guy the front man for the Michael Jackson tribute evening?
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Elmer Fudd;9449267]
Originally Posted by Autonomy
Or how about this justice...

[I]A 15-year-old on holiday in Dubai has been charged with having an illegal affair after allegedly having sex with two men she met at a five-star hotel.

Fear not Fudd. As the saying goes, when swimming in shit - keep your chin up and your mouth shut. You will be fine.

EDIT> In other news, I'm please to see the Bahrainis have finally nailed down the opposition leaders and given them life imprisonment.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the tip Millhouse. I was planning to keep my head down, but using your analogy I will definitely keep it up!