Just wanted to say...

Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:45 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Just wanted to say...

Hi to any of the old gang still hanging around here...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say...

not old gang...but have seen your name...kom ook uit Nederland...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:58 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Well.. well... a Dutchie. Born in the USA myself, in theory I,m Dutch but have spent so many years traveling around on this planet that I now wonder what I am. But hi anyhow or should I say "Hoe gaat het met je?" And before TS (Trueth S...) comes down on me like a fly on shit again? Just being polite the Dutch way.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Hi anyhow to you as well...things are fine...been here 3 years...fully settled.
Do I remember correct you work for the Garden Centre or is this just a deluded idea...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:03 pm
UAE Expat

Nope... Work in the international horticultural export business. Sell pot plants, preferably by the Boeing 747 full.

Frans
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:05 pm
UAE Expat

Are you married to a British National? Can't help it, love to tease, or wake up this place a bit. That must have come as a major shock to his system ;o)
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

haha...no...100% Dutch, all of us...but somehow I do seem to fit in this BE stuff...not sure if that is a good thing though
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:14 pm
UAE Expat

I see... In a weird way I like the Brits as well. There aren't much of us Dutchies left over over there anymore. I wonder when they are going to build a replica of "Big Ben" smack in the middle of Dubai? Well after 3 months in the "New Middle East" or better known as Russia. Home again for as long as it lasts. Lets see where I end up next. I was in Dubai a few weeks back, heading towards Saudi Arabia and Qatar tomorrow.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I see... In a weird way I like the Brits as well. There aren't much of us Dutchies left over over there anymore. I wonder when they are going to build a replica of "Big Ben" smack in the middle of Dubai? Well after 3 months in the "New Middle East" or better known as Russia. Home again for as long as it lasts. Lets see where I end up next. I was in Dubai a few weeks back, heading towards Saudi Arabia and Qatar tomorrow.
never said I liked them...
went to the beach on Tuesday...they had released the ugliest Russians that day...my god...there's loads of them.
So where is home?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:26 pm
UAE Expat

Home? The suburbs of Amsterdam. As for the Russians? In a weird way I pity them. A race of people that never will know total freedom like the rest of Europe takes for granted. Raped on a commercial scale you wouldn't believe. And if you drive through the suburbs of Moscow city you actually start to wonder how a human being can survive there. Mafia controls everything thinkable but the "Das Vadanja" (Until we meet again) or the "Da" (Yes) or their favorite word "Njet" (No) will linger in my brain for a long time. Never again...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:31 pm
hmmmm...nice

Home? The suburbs of Amsterdam. As for the Russians? In a weird way I pity them. A race of people that never will know total freedom like the rest of Europe takes for granted. Raped on a commercial scale you wouldn't believe. And if you drive through the suburbs of Moscow city you actually start to wonder how a human being can survive there. Mafia controls everything thinkable but the "Das Vadanja" (Until we meet again) or the "Da" (Yes) or their favorite word "Njet" (No) will linger in my brain for a long time. Never again...
oh, so you live in Holland...I didn't realise that...I'm from Rotterdam...enough said.
Never been to Russia...but I am sure it makes people the way they are...
just wonder why they want to wear thongs (or strings as we say in Holland)...lol
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:36 pm
UAE Expat

Hahahahahaha.... Rotterdam? Does that still belong to Holland? How did they recently say it on Dutch TV? By 2050 less then 10% Dutchies living in that city? Okay... Won't tease you to much on that Misses M ;o) And to cool things down completely? Not a football fan at all. So if "F" or "A" wins? Couldn't care less.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

Hahahahahaha.... Rotterdam? Does that still belong to Holland? How did they recently say it on Dutch TV? By 2050 less then 10% Dutchies living in that city? Okay... Won't tease you to much on that Misses M ;o) And to cool things down completely? Not a football fan at all. So if "F" or "A" wins? Couldn't care less.
lol...what does F and A stand for...
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:40 pm
UAE Expat

P.S. As for the strings? Okay... I'm 50 and (still) belong to the generation that prefers to wonder what's underneath it all. Yes, a butt and leg man to the max. Those things? Strings? Took away a lot of the female mystique if you ask me. But hey... I'm a male, a healthy one, and that alone nowadays is considered a crime in Holland.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

P.S. As for the strings? Okay... I'm 50 and (still) belong to the generation that prefers to wonder what's underneath it all. Yes, a butt and leg man to the max. Those things? Strings? Took away a lot of the female mystique if you ask me. But hey... I'm a male, a healthy one, and that alone nowadays is considered a crime in Holland.
lol...PC gone mad in Holland as well eh...
Strings are mostly worn by those that should stay well away from them...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.