Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Just popped in to say hello xx

Just popped in to say hello xx

Old Jun 28th 2015, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just popped in to say hello xx

Originally Posted by redShark
Naah! Kittens are not good enough a company. What a lady needs in such a picturesque, yet a terribly lonely place is actually a lover’s company for those romantic walks by the sea side and the comfortable tuck-in at night!!!
And what makes you think that I don't already have a young Greek Adonis to walk by my side??
Old Jun 28th 2015, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
The most honest person in Greece.
Lol darling, that is what everybody here is telling me!! Also they can't believe that I got all my paperwork, Vat, tax and business license sorted out in 1 day... I have a very lovely accountant, she is amazing, we went from office to office and then back to the same office for about 5 hours.. walked out with everything in place, even she was amazed! :-D I was astounded that their computers are linked to the UK on a certain level.. they told me that they couldn't find any record of me for the last 25 years.... errr no... because I have always been under the radar :-D Anyway, I can work from my home, submit tax returns, claim back VAT.. I feel extremely grown up!!
Old Jun 28th 2015, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Lol darling, that is what everybody here is telling me!! Also they can't believe that I got all my paperwork, Vat, tax and business license sorted out in 1 day... I have a very lovely accountant, she is amazing, we went from office to office and then back to the same office for about 5 hours.. walked out with everything in place, even she was amazed! :-D I was astounded that their computers are linked to the UK on a certain level.. they told me that they couldn't find any record of me for the last 25 years.... errr no... because I have always been under the radar :-D Anyway, I can work from my home, submit tax returns, claim back VAT.. I feel extremely grown up!!
It's admirable. Dad's accountant in Crete has some incredible stories of the lengths some with the means to pay will go to, to not pay relatively small amounts.

Yet they look elsewhere to blame for 'The Crisis'. Still, who wouldn't. Wonderful island that, you're very lucky.