British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/just-me-mariah-carey-532035/)

Coxy the Bear Apr 25th 2008 7:10 am

Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Getting sluttier as the older she gets? I'm not knocking it, but how come she looks better than 15 years ago? Is she taking the same slutty pills as Kylie?!

MissDemeanor Apr 25th 2008 7:11 am

Re: Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6263241)
Getting sluttier as the older she gets? I'm not knocking it, but how come she looks better than 15 years ago? Is she taking the same slutty pills as Kylie?!

difference is though,you expect it of Mariah......Kylie is just shocking.She's trying to be something that she's not.......come back old Kylie..:(

NedKelly63 Apr 25th 2008 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6263241)

I think it must be in her genes. I believe her sister was arrested and charged for prostitution.

ScotsExpat Apr 25th 2008 7:57 am

Originally Posted by NedKelly63 (Post 6263251)
I think it must be in her genes. I believe her sister was arrested and charged for prostitution.

Who's? Mariahs's or Kylies lil sis Dannii??

MissDemeanor Apr 25th 2008 7:58 am

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat (Post 6263389)
Who's? Mariahs's or Kylies lil sis Dannii??

both probably!!

ScotsExpat Apr 25th 2008 8:01 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6263392)
both probably!!

Googling Mariahs sis now... Would well believe it of Dannii.... or is that just wishful thinking.... Durrrty Gurl.....lol

ScotsExpat Apr 25th 2008 8:02 am

Mariah Carey 's sister, Alison, has been arrested for prostitution after she offered to have sex with an undercover policeman. Mariah was devastated when she heard, because she was trying to help her sister to get on with her life after their parents divorced.

Maybe she is trying the 'George Michael' method of self promotion.....lol

MissDemeanor Apr 25th 2008 9:10 am

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat (Post 6263405)
Mariah Carey 's sister, Alison, has been arrested for prostitution after she offered to have sex with an undercover policeman. Mariah was devastated when she heard, because she was trying to help her sister to get on with her life after their parents divorced.

Maybe she is trying the 'George Michael' method of self promotion.....lol

maybe she got sacked from Rattlesnake..

BlackCloud Apr 25th 2008 9:18 am

Was standing next to Mariah and her entourage a few months ago in Heathrow. She was going to US and me back here...

Looked good, had a smile and a 'hello' from her...offered her 500 dhiram for a 'massagee' and the night but think she already had a customer.. :)

MissDemeanor Apr 25th 2008 9:21 am

Originally Posted by BlackCloud (Post 6263702)
Was standing next to Mariah and her entourage a few months ago in Heathrow. She was going to US and me back here...

Looked good, had a smile and a 'hello' from her...offered her 500 dhiram for a 'massagee' and the night but think she already had a customer.. :)

christ..you're lucky!! She is a nasty bit of work.Surprised she even looked at you!

The Dean Apr 25th 2008 10:52 am

Trouble is, the slutty look doesn't suit people who you know simply AREN'T slutty...... they confuse it with 'sexy' (which it isn't).

And last time I saw Mariah on Letterman she wore what was presumably meant to be a skirt, but which was so short, it must have actually been a small child's wristband in a previous life...... I wouldn't normally mind, but her thighs are almost as flabby as Britney Spears's (another slut who needn't have been) these days, so she had to position herself strategically so her thighs were not visible on camera. She failed.............

Now if you want to know how you can look drop-dead sexy without quite straying into Slutland, I recommend the divine Ms Aguilera...... :wub:

Even Nottmbantam would put HER in his 'Top 20'......

Coxy the Bear Apr 25th 2008 11:37 am

Yep, Christina has got to be in my top 5!But Mariah does look incredibly hot in her new video!

MataHari Apr 25th 2008 12:25 pm

Mariah is coming to Dubai, May 15th...

Confucius Apr 25th 2008 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6264358)
Mariah is coming to Dubai, May 15th...

Someone make sure she came IN Dubai as well...

MataHari Apr 25th 2008 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 6264377)
Someone make sure she came IN Dubai as well...

she's got staff for that...