View Poll Results: Is it just me or...
New members are far gobbier....
58.33%
Well, they aint even British, FFS....
8.33%
Nope, its us. Have completely lost my patience with them...
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Is it just me or......

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me or......

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I don't mind gobby and a bit of banter... it's when they start insulting you for having bothered to spend a few minutes answering their question that gets me. There are no end of polite ways to tell someone that the answer isn't as helpful as you hoped... preferably starting with "Thanks for looking into it, that's what I had already found out!..."

After all, it's a small world here and you never who you'll bump into on the street!
Half the ppl wouldnt post on here if they thought they could bump into each other at the mall, FFS.....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I don't mind gobby and a bit of banter... it's when they start insulting you for having bothered to spend a few minutes answering their question that gets me. There are no end of polite ways to tell someone that the answer isn't as helpful as you hoped... preferably starting with "Thanks for looking into it, that's what I had already found out!..."

After all, it's a small world here and you never who you'll bump into on the street!
that's true...some people will find out about that the hard way I guess...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's true...some people will find out about that the hard way I guess...
Does this mean MH has a 'hit' list.....lol
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Half the ppl wouldnt post on here if they thought they could bump into each other at the mall, FFS.....
and one day that does happen....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:50 am
hmmmm...nice

Does this mean MH has a 'hit' list.....lol
nah...can't be bothered with all that...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah well...every forum needs their pet thicko...
to be fair, you all love me and just can't do enough for me....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:51 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
don't push it...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

and one day that does happen....
Now that WOULD be scary......
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

what annoys me is that you are asked for your opinion on a package, you give your honest opinion, tell them that they may well struggle etc, point out the pitfalls etc. They then do what the want anyway so why ask for our opinion!! Also even more annoying is when we all take time to give advise and the original poster doesn't come back!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Its my personal form of zakat.....
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:57 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what annoys me is that you are asked for your opinion on a package, you give your honest opinion, tell them that they may well struggle etc, point out the pitfalls etc. They then do what the want anyway so why ask for our opinion!! Also even more annoying is when we all take time to give advise and the original poster doesn't come back!!!
that's life though...most people are looking for confirmation rather than genuine advice...
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Then they arrive over and complain that they cant find a place to live, a job etc... You have to laff....
hmmmm...nice

Its my personal form of zakat.....
Spugsy the charity case...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:58 am
hmmmm...nice

Now that WOULD be scary......
or funny...
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Then they arrive over and complain that they cant find a place to live, a job etc... You have to laff....
exactly!!!!! or they ask where is the best area to live etc for where they work, then the rent at the opposite end of town and moan about the traffic!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.