Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Just how much do you love your cat..

Just how much do you love your cat..

Old Jan 16th 2014, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just how much do you love your cat..

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Reminds me of when I was a teen in AD; I saw a stray cat hanging around dumpsters then being chased by 3 kids . Like a day or 2 later I saw the same cat with one eye ball hanging out of its socket.
If I see kids here on my compound harassing cats I shout at them and chase after them. Little bastards.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

our cat is happy with a bit of time on the balcony and the odd stroll in the corridor. Runs home as soon as he sees anyone in the corridor. Truly a scaredy cat.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
our cat is happy with a bit of time on the balcony and the odd stroll in the corridor. Runs home as soon as he sees anyone in the corridor. Truly a scaredy cat.
Mine is the same, she's been an apartment cat for 7 years