Just found my ideal little runaround

Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:06 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Just found my ideal little runaround

For my imminent move to the sandlands..

Mercedes G63 6x6

Can you imagine the fun you'd have scaring the living shit out of the blacked out landcruiser clan?

Last edited by Kix; Mar 14th 2013 at 11:08 am. Reason: Better link
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just found my ideal little runaround

I was actually there when these shots were filmed, they were taken at Al Maha about two weeks back, they are absolutely HUGE
Old Mar 14th 2013, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I read an article on that last week. £350,000.........
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:13 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

That vehicle screams out to dominate the fast lane bang on the speed limit just to wind the landcruisers up, they can flash their lights and tailgate as much as they like, id just sit there....grinning from ear to ear
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Did they photoshop the rear wheels in? Looks like a teenagers wild imaginations.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Those must be Portal axles, probably from a Unimog or custom.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:13 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Those must be Portal axles, probably from a Unimog or custom.
Does this tell you anything?

Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:23 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I see mercedes has not mentioned that 70% of G63's have had to have their engines replaced! Been a massive problem for them.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
For my imminent move to the sandlands..

Mercedes G63 6x6

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-cont...m-7_800x0w.jpg

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-cont...-am_800x0w.jpg

Can you imagine the fun you'd have scaring the living shit out of the blacked out landcruiser clan?
Could do with one of those around here in redneck country and scare the wits out of the locals and their big Ford pick-ups
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Does this tell you anything?
I had read about it on Autoblog about a week ago so didn't click your link Autoblog didn't post pics of the axles.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:52 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I see mercedes has not mentioned that 70% of G63's have had to have their engines replaced! Been a massive problem for them.
They should have used the V12 Twin Turbo G65 engine then....

God I want one of these!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 4:34 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I think they are ugly but any vehicle that shouts "Get the F*%K out of my way Local "gets a thumbs up from me.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I read an article on that last week. £350,000.........
Actually, only AED 500,000.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sue
Could do with one of those around here in redneck country and scare the wits out of the locals and their big Ford pick-ups
They had just murmur (in-between chewing tobacco) you were a high falutin showoff
Old Mar 15th 2013, 8:18 am
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

The Knight XV is where it is at. Cant see you getting flashed out of the way in this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.