Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jumeirah Restaurant Week

Jumeirah Restaurant Week

Old May 23rd 2013, 12:46 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jumeirah Restaurant Week

https://www.jumeirah.com/restaurantweek

Are any of you taking advantage of Jumeirah Restaurant week?
Old May 23rd 2013, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jumeirah Restaurant Week

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
https://www.jumeirah.com/restaurantweek

Are any of you taking advantage of Jumeirah Restaurant week?
Yes, am going to the Burj Al Arab Junsui - at 10pm at night!! That's the only time they are offering for this deal. I've not been to the Burj so thought why not?
- another thing off the tick list!
Old May 24th 2013, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
Yes, am going to the Burj Al Arab Junsui - at 10pm at night!! That's the only time they are offering for this deal. I've not been to the Burj so thought why not?
- another thing off the tick list!
you were lucky to get a booking, they sold out on day 1. I have done Villa Beach (fabulous), doing The Wharf on Sunday, and if they extend it a week Le Perilla, and possibly Carnivale
Old May 24th 2013, 1:28 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

And this is what exactly? Link no work on phone
Old May 24th 2013, 2:01 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by shiva
And this is what exactly? Link no work on phone
for one week over 50 restaurants in the Jumeirah Group are offer three course menus at 120 a head and 180 a head. 120 for casual dining, 180 a head for signature dining.
Old May 24th 2013, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

for one week over 50 restaurants in the Jumeirah Group are offer three course menus at 120 a head and 180 a head. 120 for casual dining, 180 a head for signature dining.
Sorry but anything bearing that Dubai word of pretention "signature" turns me off straightaway. What on earth is a signature villa for example? Anyway, we have enough Groupon, Cobone, Hit the Deal and Makhsoom vouchers to keep us going until Ramadan and beyond.
Old May 25th 2013, 4:52 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by mentalist
Sorry but anything bearing that Dubai word of pretention "signature" turns me off straightaway. What on earth is a signature villa for example? Anyway, we have enough Groupon, Cobone, Hit the Deal and Makhsoom vouchers to keep us going until Ramadan and beyond.
miserable twat
Old May 25th 2013, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

you were lucky to get a booking, they sold out on day 1. I have done Villa Beach (fabulous), doing The Wharf on Sunday, and if they extend it a week Le Perilla, and possibly Carnivale
Going to Al Hambra tonight - will post what it's like! Like you I would happily go to as many as possible - brilliant deal!
Old May 25th 2013, 5:50 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by silversilver
Going to Al Hambra tonight - will post what it's like! Like you I would happily go to as many as possible - brilliant deal!
I might do Al Hambra if they extend it into another week, and Pier Chic, Villa Beach was superb
Old May 25th 2013, 2:12 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I might do Al Hambra if they extend it into another week, and Pier Chic, Villa Beach was superb
Do a restaurant? Very American.

Al Hambra is good when the right staff are there, otherwise service can be rather hit and miss. I wonder how they'll run their menu with that offer as don't do starter/main/dessert. They serve tapas and you pick so many for a certain price.

The Wharf is reasonable and they have certainly improved over the last year or so. Nice setting outside, but inside is a bit odd.

Pier Shite is utterly over-rated.
Old May 25th 2013, 2:13 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Rather different as 95% of those vouchers are for places that cannot attract enoigh enough business without them, which speaks volumes for the quality. Not that such things seem an issue with you. As long as it's cheap, eh?
Old May 25th 2013, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Well, Al Hambra was nice but not brilliant - 2 tapas to start were huge and filling - peppers stuffed with crab meat and manchego cheese and tomato bread were lovely. My main course, spanish rice was very green and very salty - I love salt but this was even too salty for me. Dessert - chocolate and raspberry mousse was mediocre. The surroundings are lovely though, my friend and I sat outside to enjoy the live entertainment that was on.
Old May 26th 2013, 4:45 am
Concierge

Looks like I won't get to The Wharf today after all, child is sick need to go to Docs with her and I had booked for lunch.
Old May 26th 2013, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

Looks like I won't get to The Wharf today after all, child is sick need to go to Docs with her and I had booked for lunch.
That's a shame, hope she's ok - try and book for another day - Al Hambra was empty last night.
Old May 26th 2013, 5:58 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

is it paid for? I'd hate to miss the opportunity....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.