Julio Iglesias

Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julio Iglesias

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Yeah, great talent. Also Dean Martin was absent from the list.

Its all down to what you were brought up on. They are all great singers etc. Its like comparing Ali to Rocky who knows? Its down to personal choice.
Me.. Led Zep, Wishbone, Uriah, DP all the time!!!!

Oh, and Michael Bolton, of course !

OMG- Are you out for your belated Halloween as a grown up?
Dean Martin couldn't sign fr swallowing pressed grapes.....your having a laf ain't ya Dave?(Powell???)
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
OMG- Are you out for your belated Halloween as a grown up?
Dean Martin couldn't sign fr swallowing pressed grapes.....your having a laf ain't ya Dave?(Powell???)
PROWSE !

Now, about those pressed grapes.

I'm actually just finishing a rather nice SB from Cape Town - super place.

2006 - a little too cheeky if you ask me.

Deano was a little on the pissed side most of the time but he did have a good voice though.

Always up for a laugh darling!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Haaahaah Yes, I know that, 's why I post to you-your the second funniest cyber male on here-after Ins.Prowse it was-not Juliet of course.Proust to Prowse.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So will you conside this then?
In the style of crooning-of course not the best singer, but smooth, smooth-so effortless,checking for a pulse kinda delivery

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTITHA8twI

Sinatra probably had to have a few shots to turn this quality out.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Haaahaah Yes, I know that, 's why I post to you-your the second funniest cyber male on here-after Ins.Prowse it was-not Juliet of course.Proust to Prowse.
Oh I won some points?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
So will you conside this then?
In the style of crooning-of course not the best singer, but smooth, smooth-so effortless,checking for a pulse kinda delivery

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTITHA8twI

Sinatra probably had to have a few shots to turn this quality out.
Yes excellent. The last time I heard that song was from Louis Armstrong and he could really blow his own trumpet!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Miaow-won't ever stand on your zebra!...or wozit Pelican?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Miaow-won't ever stand on your zebra!...or wozit Pelican?
Yeah, why do they call them that. Can you imagine telling someone they have to cross by the greater toed great Siberian slothe crossing or wait until the green light flashes on the Mongolian twin horned lesser spotted dwarf antelope crossing?

I guess I have just answered my question!

But, if you really want to teach the kids something, why not show them pictures of what could actually happen to them instead of tarting it up by using the ( cuddly? ) animal concept and for Gxd's sake do NOT give them a name.

Whilst I am rambling on... what about CHRIST opher ? How come anyone called by that name is still living? Surely they would have been, at the very least, stoned to death by now?

Or am I opening up something that has been firmly closed?

And there's another topic... hahaha I can't help myself !!!!!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:10 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes you are rambling-shouldn't you be going to work about now?
Think the Volvo advert superceded any nice messages you in your Darth Vader Outfit delivered about kids crossing the road and getting mangled-even by Volvos.As for the superlative powers possessed by the(canonised) chosen few-sure give medallion man St Chris a run fr his money up Szr or Parliament Square in Athena or round the Trevi in Rome.

But, in all sincerity, canyou just f**k ff utta my Bobby Darrin moment and start a new thread? Please? Write to AA or ROSPA-they might sponsor you...

Ooops so sorry Faintheart, claimed this thread-not mine.....yours .
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes you are rambling-shouldn't you be going to work about now?
Think the Volvo advert superceded any nice messages you in your Darth Vader Outfit delivered about kids crossing the road and getting mangled-even by Volvos.As for the superlative powers possessed by the(canonised) chosen few-sure give medallion man St Chris a run fr his money up Szr or Parliament Square in Athena or round the Trevi in Rome.

But, in all sincerity, canyou just f**k ff utta my Bobby Darrin moment and start a new thread? Please? Write to AA or ROSPA-they might sponsor you...

Ooops so sorry Faintheart, claimed this thread-not mine.....yours .
Are you trying to tell me something?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't be silly-you know me by now-I cut to the chase.
Ready for your next spat tho'
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't be silly-you know me by now-I cut to the chase.
Ready for your next spat tho'
Nope - going to bed now - lost my energy !

Will pick up tom though.

Have a nice night and behave yourself!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:45 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Finished my Horlicks already and counted 167 sheep.....manyana.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Finished my Horlicks already and counted 167 sheep.....manyana.
Right - that's it..... he is SOOOOOOO dead....... still at least the chef can lob accurately......

Iglesias and Kournikova Engaged?
Enrique Iglesias has sparked rumors he has proposed to his long-term girlfriend Anna Kournikova, after the tennis ace was spotted wearing a $6 million engagement ring.

The singer has previously refused to confirm the couple is engaged, but the sportswoman was photographed in London wearing a diamond on her left hand on Tuesday in London.

Earlier in the evening, the pair had enjoyed a romantic but unique meal in the capital -- the chef at Japanese eatery Sapporo Teppanyaki lobbed food at the pair so they could catch it in their mouths.

Iglesias has been dating Kournikova since 2002, after she starred as his girlfriend in the video for hit "Escape."
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Right - that's it..... he is SOOOOOOO dead....... still at least the chef can lob accurately......

Iglesias and Kournikova Engaged?
Enrique Iglesias has sparked rumors he has proposed to his long-term girlfriend Anna Kournikova, after the tennis ace was spotted wearing a $6 million engagement ring.

The singer has previously refused to confirm the couple is engaged, but the sportswoman was photographed in London wearing a diamond on her left hand on Tuesday in London.

Earlier in the evening, the pair had enjoyed a romantic but unique meal in the capital -- the chef at Japanese eatery Sapporo Teppanyaki lobbed food at the pair so they could catch it in their mouths.

Iglesias has been dating Kournikova since 2002, after she starred as his girlfriend in the video for hit "Escape."
She only has him, because she can't have you !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.