Julio Iglesias

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:11 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julio Iglesias

Originally Posted by The Dean
Would I have a chance with Anna? Well no I suppose not..... you will of course be aware that a very long tricky golf putt is known as an 'Anna Kournikova'? Reason - you'd like to get it in, but realistically you know you've got no chance.........

I also - for similar reasons - have employed a hit-man to deal with Kenny Logan, Brad Pitt and Michael Douglas......
you really should have addressed mata with that reply.

I can now see why golf is so popular in Dubai. could that hit man drop Brad off round mine. promise I wont hurt him
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Somebody told me that Enrique's old man is performing here later this week. If so,where is the promotional advertising? He used to have and probably still does have a much better voice than his son...a really classic crooner.
J'ai n'est pas change...Je suis toujour le meme etranger...
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Classic crooner?

Come off it Lionheart - in the Premier League, there was Frank Sinatra (think Man Utd), Mel Torme (think Chelsea), Tony Bennett (think Liverpool) and Robert Goulet (think Arsenal).......

..... that's all.

Iglesias is Norwich City.
If the US and UK Media Machine adopted him as they did with the others, rest assured he would've obliterated them...
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He shagged Anna Kournikova.

I have a contract out on his life.
Anna Kournikova wasn't shagged...She was fornicated...
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
If the US and UK Media Machine adopted him as they did with the others, rest assured he would've obliterated them...
Confucius - you have GOT to be joking, so of course I won't bother responding.........

....... other than to say there WAS NO media machine when Sinatra and Bennett made it big.

Let me try to convince myself about this.......

Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra. Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra. Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra.

No, it's not working...........

Nurse! Nurse! Put the screens around Confucius's bed, and prep him for his injection........
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius - you have GOT to be joking, so of course I won't bother responding.........

....... other than to say there WAS NO media machine when Sinatra and Bennett made it big.

Let me try to convince myself about this.......

Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra. Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra. Iglesias would have obliterated Sinatra.

No, it's not working...........

Nurse! Nurse! Put the screens around Confucius's bed, and prep him for his injection........
6 lines...And you didn't bother responding...
Says alot about you, Hamish...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just read that it's cancelled...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Classic crooner?

Come off it Lionheart - in the Premier League, there was Frank Sinatra (think Man Utd), Mel Torme (think Chelsea), Tony Bennett (think Liverpool) and Robert Goulet (think Arsenal).......

..... that's all.

Iglesias is Norwich City.
You livin in same vacumn s Lionheart?

Can't begin to discuss croonin without THE man.Overlooked?..why would that be?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BDM8y8...eature=related
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Not in the same class.

Davis basically talks to music - nothing wrong with that, but the others sing.

He should also leave Bojangles alone........ only Jerry Jeff knows how to sing that (he did write it, after all), although he did let Dylan sing it once. And as for Robbie Williams......
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Not in the same class.

Davis basically talks to music - nothing wrong with that, but the others sing.

He should also leave Bojangles alone........ only Jerry Jeff knows how to sing that (he did write it, after all), although he did let Dylan sing it once. And as for Robbie Williams......
So what did Sinatra write? ...He should have left the signing to Becaud.....

Hmmm talking/singing?...wait one if you please.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...avis%2Bphantom

Talking or singing ? Range?

The best has yet to come...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva

Yeah, great talent. Also Dean Martin was absent from the list.

Its all down to what you were brought up on. They are all great singers etc. Its like comparing Ali to Rocky who knows? Its down to personal choice.
Me.. Led Zep, Wishbone, Uriah, DP all the time!!!!

Oh, and Michael Bolton, of course !
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Oh, and Michael Bolton, of course !
omg, tell me this is a wind up...

MM, xx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...avis%2Bphantom

Talking or singing ? Range?

The best has yet to come...
That's good..........

Yes - hadn't heard that before.........
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, tell me this is a wind up...

MM, xx
????????

What do you think?

hahahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.