joke for today

Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default joke for today

Guy driving along the A1 and sees a guy eating grass on the verge next to a Parking lay-by. Driver stops and says to the bloke 'Are you alright? Why are you eating grass?'

Guy replied in broken English 'I very poor, me have come from Afghanistan to escape persecution, come to UK for better life'

The driver says 'Aye but why eat grass' 'Me can't afford to eat' the Afghan replies.

Driver thinks to himself I can't leave this poor guy here, 'Howay pal come back to my house' Afghan says 'Can I bring wife and kids?' Driver 'Yeah why the hell not, bring them too' Afghan 'Can I bring wife's mother and father?' Driver 'yeah why not, fetch them too..'

Afghan says 'Can I bring cousin too and his wife we all need help'

Driver replies 'FFS pal how big a lawn do you think I've got?????'

well i laughed.

(awaits to get slaughtered by the offended bus)
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: joke for today

Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:27 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Guy driving along the A1 and sees a guy eating grass on the verge next to a Parking lay-by. Driver stops and says to the bloke 'Are you alright? Why are you eating grass?'

Guy replied in broken English 'I very poor, me have come from Afghanistan to escape persecution, come to UK for better life'

The driver says 'Aye but why eat grass' 'Me can't afford to eat' the Afghan replies.

Driver thinks to himself I can't leave this poor guy here, 'Howay pal come back to my house' Afghan says 'Can I bring wife and kids?' Driver 'Yeah why the hell not, bring them too' Afghan 'Can I bring wife's mother and father?' Driver 'yeah why not, fetch them too..'

Afghan says 'Can I bring cousin too and his wife we all need help'

Driver replies 'FFS pal how big a lawn do you think I've got?????'

well i laughed.

(awaits to get slaughtered by the offended bus)
bloody brilliant
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Nice one
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!!!