John Terry Trial

Old Jul 13th 2012, 11:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: John Terry Trial

Originally Posted by Scamp
You could have changed your hair colour.
Others could do a michael Jackson...
Old Jul 13th 2012, 1:23 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: John Terry Trial

And he's been found......

NOT GUILTY

So that's nice, you can call someone a "****ing black ****" and it's not racist?

Last edited by Kix; Jul 13th 2012 at 1:28 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Court judgment in full:

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resource...john-terry.pdf
Old Jul 13th 2012, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

"It is a crucial fact that nobody has given evidence that they heard what Mr
Terry said or more importantly how he said it."

There's the crucial bit.........
Old Jul 13th 2012, 2:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Got off on a technicality of some doubt.

Definite waste of money taking this to court.

JT is still a humongous useless twonk.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
Got off on a technicality of some doubt.

Definite waste of money taking this to court.

JT is still a humongous useless twonk.
So case closed...or so we'd like to think.

there's still the FA inquiry and the fallout from the verdict (several players already tweeting their disgust) and of course the media vultures that will strip the rotting carcus of this debacle clean and feed off it until something fatter and juicier comes along...

Last edited by goonerseba; Jul 14th 2012 at 5:56 am. Reason: typo error
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by goonerseba
So case closed...or so we'd like to think.

there's still the FA inquiry and the fallout from the verdict (several players already tweeting their disgust) and of course the media vultures that will strip the rotting carcus of this debacle clean and feed off it until something fatter and juicier comes along...
It's going to be difficult for the FA to pin anything on a player who has been found not guilty of breaking the laws of the land....... surely?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:36 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

The guys a massive bellend. Has he had his annual trip to Dubai yet to pose for the Paps? Perhaps someone can have a quiet word with him there......
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

I think he should try Doha for a change - I really doubt that he knows where he is when he does all the posing for the magazines. Perhaps they will pay for him to go to Africa this year so that he can have tea with some black Africans.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soukie
I think he should try Doha for a change - I really doubt that he knows where he is when he does all the posing for the magazines. Perhaps they will pay for him to go to Africa this year so that he can have tea with some black Africans.
"Are you saying I should have ****ing tea with some ****ing black African *****?"
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Back to the judgment:

[It may be worth mentioning here that the issue for this court to decide is not
whether Mr Terry is a racist, in the broadest sense of the word. I have received
a substantial volume of unchallenged evidence from witnesses, both in person
and in writing, to confirm that he is not. I understand why Mr Terry wants to
make this point. His reputation is at stake. Although I am grateful to all those
witnesses who have taken the trouble to provide information on this point, it
does not help me in reaching a verdict. It is not relevant to the issue I must
decide.]
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
And he's been found......

NOT GUILTY

So that's nice, you can call someone a "****ing black ****" and it's not racist?
Wasn't the fact that Ferdinand said 'you called me a black ****' and he said 'I never called you a black ****', and that's what they have on video?

If that's the case then he wasn't being racist he was repeating what Ferdinand said.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe Terry and this he's an utter scumbag but if this is the case then the outcome is correct?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
Reminded me of this

I wonder if John Terry will have a crack at this for Christmas...

Horrible little scumbag - hurry up and retire.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Wasn't the fact that Ferdinand said 'you called me a black ****' and he said 'I never called you a black ****', and that's what they have on video?

If that's the case then he wasn't being racist he was repeating what Ferdinand said.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe Terry and this he's an utter scumbag but if this is the case then the outcome is correct?
Yes it is correct........... which is why I think the FA are on very thin ice trying to take things further..........

"But we are the FA!! Our regulations are far more important than the laws of the land...."
Old Jul 14th 2012, 1:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be difficult for the FA to pin anything on a player who has been found not guilty of breaking the laws of the land....... surely?
It was found to have marginal doubt, but doubt all the same is grounds for a not guilty verdict. So he got off on a technicality.

It's a reason it should never have gone to court as it was always a he said, he said prosecution/defense in the end, so there was always going to be slight doubt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.