Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

John Lewis stocks hijabs as school uniform

John Lewis stocks hijabs as school uniform

Old Aug 20th 2014, 4:13 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Lewis stocks hijabs as school uniform

Originally Posted by shiva
Still no answer to whether he has ever been to an Islamic nation I notice
because he hasn't ever worked in one. it would be hilarious to see him in Saudi...
Old Aug 20th 2014, 6:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark

I actually don’t understand what point you are trying to make, but I also don’t care, as I am more interested to talk about something more fun and more related to the subject of this thread, i.e the women! I will therefore pick up on your last question about where I live. You know what, for the past two months I have been living very close to you, close enough to smell you guys. I have actually been lonely and board with pile of work to go through, so the other day I decided to go to the sea. I was lying on the beach, hands crossed behind the head, relaxing, and looking at some foreigners taking a dip in the water. I just don’t know why this though came to mind ( as if). It was about an article I read a very long time ago and it was about why a woman’s boobs when squeezed together they resemble her butt? Apparently some physiologist believe that this kind of body geography was actually intentional by Mother nature! Their idea was that, during the conventional process of human mating such a scene right in front of a man’s face actually elevate his arousal and give a great chance for that process to succeed , and hence help preserve the human race!!!
What on earth does this have to do with the thread title/topic? I've seen some off-topic comments in my time, but this one is right up there.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

If your question is whether or not the behaviours of those outcast Muslim groups help spread Islam, the answer is No, but would I care? The answer is NO I don’t. Atrocities by those group will only derive the shallow people away from Islam, but as for the deep, the open minded, the prejudice free people, those bad examples will only help bring them closer to study and investigate more.

I actually don’t understand what point you are trying to make, but I also don’t care, as I am more interested to talk about something more fun and more related to the subject of this thread, i.e the women! I will therefore pick up on your last question about where I live. You know what, for the past two months I have been living very close to you, close enough to smell you guys. I have actually been lonely and board with pile of work to go through, so the other day I decided to go to the sea. I was lying on the beach, hands crossed behind the head, relaxing, and looking at some foreigners taking a dip in the water. I just don’t know why this though came to mind ( as if). It was about an article I read a very long time ago and it was about why a woman’s boobs when squeezed together they resemble her butt? Apparently some physiologist believe that this kind of body geography was actually intentional by Mother nature! Their idea was that, during the conventional process of human mating such a scene right in front of a man’s face actually elevate his arousal and give a great chance for that process to succeed , and hence help preserve the human race!!!
You theory also explains the success of butt ugly girls at 2am
Old Aug 21st 2014, 5:36 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I'm feeling left out...clearly I have not offended anyone yet.

N.
Just smile. That'll work
Old Aug 21st 2014, 8:59 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I rarely smile as it just encourages people to talk to me

N.
There's only one thing worse than being talked about, Oscar...
Old Aug 24th 2014, 9:01 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

...or just getting into a debate on Britishexpats with redshark?
You need to define what you mean by 'debate' with he/she/it
Old Aug 26th 2014, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikewot
You need to define what you mean by 'debate' with he/she/it
Actually you are right Mike, it is hardly a debate. In fact it is more a case of some folks being grilled by some guy!!
Old Aug 26th 2014, 11:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually you are right Mike, it is hardly a debate. In fact it is more a case of some folks being grilled by some guy!!
I thought your mum had grounded you. She'll take your other toys away if she finds out you've been writing to the grown-ups again.
Old Aug 26th 2014, 3:16 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I thought your mum had grounded you. She'll take your other toys away if she finds out you've been writing to the grown-ups again.
come now writing is stretching it somewhat