Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:10 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you should have pushed your answer then rather than sitting there whispering it!
Yeah, oh Mr "I said Troy 10 seconds ago!!!"
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:12 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I should never have come in the first place...
Whats that got to do with the quiz ??
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah here here...how he is ever going to pull a bird like that is beyond me
MM has even offered to line the poor lonely frustrated bloke up with an absolute stunner but he refused.
so sad
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:13 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

you should have pushed your answer then rather than sitting there whispering it!
I said about 3 times, and you copped a deafen....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:14 am
Hammer for Life

yeah here here...how he is ever going to pull a bird like that is beyond me
I dont need to as I have you and MM, working as my pimps...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:14 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

MM has even offered to line the poor lonely frustrated bloke up with an absolute stunner but he refused.
so sad
First time I have Heard Brad referred to as an absolute stunner.......
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Yeah, oh Mr "I said Troy 10 seconds ago!!!"
you just weren't listening. you rmind was on pie!.

as our resident expert on all things american you weren't much good on all those yankie questions!

ooh its got bitter this morning. thats what failure does!
Hammer for Life

so sad
There was a flaw in MM's plan though to be fair......like she lives 3504 miles away.....ffs it takes me an hour to get to the quiz every night, and thats just 10miles away !!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm with you all the way here mate.
Although he is welsh,I have to say you are right.
I love my boxing........i'll be watching!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:16 am
Hammer for Life

so sad
Oii.....I take offence at that, Im not poor ....I have money !!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:17 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
First time I have Heard Brad referred to as an absolute stunner.......
Was when ?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:18 am
Hammer for Life

I know....I'll only have eyes for her
That woman behind you that you were trying to palm off on me, had eyes for everyone in the room......she looked like Marty Feldman ffs !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Whats that got to do with the quiz ??
I am sorry...my mind drifted off for a moment...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There was a flaw in MM's plan though to be fair......like she lives 3504 miles away.....ffs it takes me an hour to get to the quiz every night, and thats just 10miles away !!
but you are going back there at the end of the month.

and by the way how do you know the exact distance to her gaff? you stalker you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

That woman behind you that you were trying to palm off on me, had eyes for everyone in the room......she looked like Marty Feldman ffs !
it was just to tie you over...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.