Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:54 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

Does anyone now if the fight is being shown on any of the TV channels here or in any Sports Cafe / Bar ? (The fight will be on 7-9am'ish Dubai time, so not ideal !)

I think he will, but I sooo hope Calzaghe gives Hopkins a good hiding and puts him on his backside, especially after Hopkins' "I'll never let a white boy beat me" comment......can you imagine the abuse / hatred Calzaghe would have received had he said that about a "black boy" !!!

Come on Joe !!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joe Calzaghe v Bernard Hopkins Sun 19 April

what about that Woods guy....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what about that Woods guy....
Your'e thinking Golf.......jeez!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:26 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Your'e thinking Golf.......jeez!
I think she was trying to be funny...incidentally, how on earth can you enjoy watching two guys hitting each other? Personally I have never heard of either of the two guys mentioned in your post.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:32 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
I think she was trying to be funny...incidentally, how on earth can you enjoy watching two guys hitting each other? Personally I have never heard of either of the two guys mentioned in your post.
LH thought you meant Calzone...................Mama Mia............lol!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:33 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
I think the same about horse racing, show jumping, F1 motor racing....or watching Man City....what's the point ?

FYI, Calzaghe is Welsh, is undefeated and has been World Champion for over 10 years, and Bernard Hopkins, is considered one of the greatest fighters of all time......just as well you dont come to the quiz nights !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I think the same about horse racing, show jumping, F1 motor racing....or watching Man City....what's the point ?

FYI, Calzaghe is Welsh, is undefeated and has been World Champion for over 10 years, and Bernard Hopkins, is considered one of the greatest fighters of all time......just as well you dont come to the quiz nights !
I am surprised you know that much about boxing...just thinking about Woods again...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:39 am
Hammer for Life

I am surprised you know that much about boxing...just thinking about Woods again...
Im suprised you know that much about last night......thought you were too busy playing Cilla Black...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:40 am

Im suprised you know that much about last night......thought you were too busy playing Cilla Black...
Think you might have to explain that one............lol

Mind you, she was checking out more women than any guy at the table.......
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:42 am
hmmmm...nice

it's my materal instinct taking over...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Think you might have to explain that one............lol

Mind you, she was checking out more women than any guy at the table.......
I take my new job very seriously...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:44 am

I take my new job very seriously...
Some might think too seriously.............
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:44 am
Hammer for Life

it's my materal instinct taking over...
Should that be material or maternal, or was it just spelt with a dutch accent ?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:45 am

Should that be material or maternal, or was it just spelt with a dutch accent ?
Remember, she doesnt have an accent!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you all the way here mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.