Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:43 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Someone may have died.

There, that should meet all the PC requirements....doesn't tell you much but shouldn't offend anyone...

....or will it?

Could it be construed as sexist because it's a someone... is it racist because, by not mentioning the race, it's excluding...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:48 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Someone may have died.

There, that should meet all the PC requirements....doesn't tell you much but shouldn't offend anyone...

....or will it?

Could it be construed as sexist because it's a someone... is it racist because, by not mentioning the race, it's excluding...
No, sorry. It's life-ist. The dead have rights, you know. House of Lords, MCC board, Piers Moron (qualifies coz he's brain dead), the checkout staff at most Tescos...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:55 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
No, sorry. It's life-ist. The dead have rights, you know. House of Lords, MCC board, Piers Moron (qualifies coz he's brain dead), the checkout staff at most Tescos...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:57 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Was it something I said?
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe RK used to work at the checkout in Tesco
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:04 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Maybe RK used to work at the checkout in Tesco
How dare you! I'll have you know I was the check-out supervisor. SUPERVISOR, go that.

I've earned the right to be here and go to Barasti for my wife-beater brunch. I worked my way up that corporate ladder to these giddy heights.

It's lonely at the top...but you eat better.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:05 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Roadking
How dare you! I'll have you know I was the check-out supervisor. SUPERVISOR, go that.

I've earned the right to be here and go to Barasti for my wife-beater brunch. I worked my way up that corporate ladder to these giddy heights.

It's lonely at the top...but you eat better.
And at the top of that ladder I can see right up your skirt!!!