Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Old Jan 10th 2009, 1:48 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Originally Posted by lobby lou
Its all gone quite over there .........................
Are you trying to spell Looby Lou in your name, or are you just dyslexic ?
Old Jan 10th 2009, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BangleMan;7148527]
They ddnt buy the players, that was the whole issue of the tribunal for which we were fined
a. It was a record fine, and that should have been the end of it
B. Sheff Utd were relegated cos they were utter crap, and blamed Tevez for the fact that they barely won an away game all season, that they could have saved themselves in the last game of the season, but couldnt even beat Wigan, and yet blamed Tevez who happened to be 150 miles down the motorway at the time
C. We did lose both players. Mascherano only played 6 games for us anyway, and Tevez was utter crap for 30 games, but no-one mentions that

If Tevez hadnt have played who's to say that someone else wouldnt have scored the few goals he got ??? Its all pure conjecture....
Villa fans would willingly sell Nigel Medi-Ocre back to you.........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

[QUOTE=BangleMan;7148527]
They ddnt buy the players, that was the whole issue of the tribunal for which we were fined
a. It was a record fine, and that should have been the end of it
B. Sheff Utd were relegated cos they were utter crap, and blamed Tevez for the fact that they barely won an away game all season, that they could have saved themselves in the last game of the season, but couldnt even beat Wigan, and yet blamed Tevez who happened to be 150 miles down the motorway at the time
C. We did lose both players. Mascherano only played 6 games for us anyway, and Tevez was utter crap for 30 games, but no-one mentions that

If Tevez hadnt have played who's to say that someone else wouldnt have scored the few goals he got ??? Its all pure conjecture....
This sounds like a case of sour grapes to me .........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Are you trying to spell Looby Lou in your name, or are you just dyslexic ?
Now whos spitting their dummie out !!!!lobby lou was taken so i changed it !!!
Stick to blowing bubbles.......maybe in iceland!!!!!!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:49 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lobby lou;7148594]

This sounds like a case of sour grapes to me .........
well argued...
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:51 pm
Hammer for Life

Now whos spitting their dummie out !!!!lobby lou was taken so i changed it !!!
Stick to blowing bubbles.......maybe in iceland!!!!!!
so who do you support.....The way you are talking you could follow any one of the teams I dislike..
Old Jan 10th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I prefer Rugby a game played by real men ........but in my house DH supports spurs and sons support man u xxxxxkiss ball is not really my cup ot tea .....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:21 pm
Hammer for Life

I prefer Rugby a game played by real men ........but in my house DH supports spurs and sons support man u xxxxxkiss ball is not really my cup ot tea .....
Poorly paid "real men" in comparsion though.....Spurs & Man U.....no need to say any more....a team who think they are a big club, and a team supported by most people south of Watford who have never been to Old Trafford in their life....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Poorly paid "real men" in comparsion though.....Spurs & Man U.....no need to say any more....a team who think they are a big club, and a team supported by most people south of Watford who have never been to Old Trafford in their life....
ha ha, just dont get than Man U thing, if you are a southerner surely u should be supporting your local team,
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:27 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by annacarna
ha ha, just dont get than Man U thing, if you are a southerner surely u should be supporting your local team,
I have said it before, it all stems from sympathy from the air crash, and then having George Best, and then Beckham & so on.......and being brainwashed by following a team who have success as opposed to their local team good or bad.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Actually we have 3 seasons tickets for Old Trafford in our house hold........

As for Spurs ....Its were my MIL is from so maybe thats why her son supports them.....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by annacarna
As i said i prefer Rugby.......and sorry but i dont know many in oxford that support oxford utd.....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have said it before, it all stems from sympathy from the air crash, and then having George Best, and then Beckham & so on.......and being brainwashed by following a team who have success as opposed to their local team good or bad.
U do talk b*******............my father has supported them all his life and he is 83 and my brother and sons have season tickets .........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:45 pm
Hammer for Life

U do talk b*******............my father has supported them all his life and he is 83 and my brother and sons have season tickets .........
Manchester does not have a population big enough..... to make them the most supported club in the world....so how is it b****ks ???

Sounds like you are the one talking through your genitals..
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:47 pm
Hammer for Life

As i said i prefer Rugby.......and sorry but i dont know many in oxford that support oxford utd.....
no, because they all support Man U.....my point exactly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.