Jebel Ali Club

Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Mosey is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Jebel Ali Club

Evening all, just wondering if anyone could provide me with directions to the Jebel Ali club where I can partake in a few cheap drinks?
If I get a taxi, will it know where to take me if I say 'Jebel Ali Club'? I know it is by Ibn Battuta somewhere, I just don't know exactly where.

Thanks!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jebel Ali Club

You should come off Sheikh Zayed Road at Interchange 6 (signposted Jebel Ali Village), straight across the small roundabout, pass the security gate, turn left, up the hill and you are there. There are only 2 places that are not boarded up - the club and the school so you wont have trouble finding it once you are in the village.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:10 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Good memories of long ago, including getting very drunk, and watching open air movies out the back.

Anyone remember the guy who drowned in the pool one Friday?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

That place turned really nasty right just as they were evicting people from the village ! before that it was a local haunt for the locals
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banter64
That place turned really nasty right just as they were evicting people from the village ! before that it was a local haunt for the locals
I went for the first time a few weeks ago, was good, old school good, drinks weren't that cheap mind.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:55 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I went for the first time a few weeks ago, was good, old school good, drinks weren't that cheap mind.
Talking about drinks, I completely blacked out on Friday night. Was at Meridian Terrace and then Jules Bar with my wife and some friends, mostly drinking red wine from 8.30pm to 10.15pm (as its all inclusive with the meal) before going to JB for Guinness. I don't remember anything from just about ready to leave JB around 12.30am and waking up at 10am in the morning. Fortunately I was home in bed. Really weird experience, but then I was never a big boozer as a lad.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:02 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Talking about drinks, I completely blacked out on Friday night. Was at Meridian Terrace and then Jules Bar with my wife and some friends, mostly drinking red wine from 8.30pm to 10.15pm (as its all inclusive with the meal) before going to JB for Guinness. I don't remember anything from just about ready to leave JB around 12.30am and waking up at 10am in the morning. Fortunately I was home in bed. Really weird experience, but then I was never a big boozer as a lad.
So long as it was your own bed you woke up in....

I once had a night like that in Jakarta. Woke up in a very different place.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
So long as it was your own bed you woke up in....

I once had a night like that in Jakarta. Woke up in a very different place.
So you woke up in Bangkok?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I havent been there for about 6 years - but it was getting a tad rough there then !! food was always good though
Old Feb 7th 2010, 12:14 pm
Not allowed opinions.

So you woke up in Bangkok?
Trust me, you dont want to know....
Old Feb 7th 2010, 4:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

'all inclusive red wine'

You don;t have to say anymore mate.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by banter64
I havent been there for about 6 years - but it was getting a tad rough there then !! food was always good though
Have been recently and they've actually done the place up a little. Still gets very busy.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Im a paid-up member and regular in there..

The locals still hang out in the 'Sports Bar'..

Spugs, dunno what you were drinking, but a pint for less than 25dhs is pretty good for this town...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:15 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Im a paid-up member and regular in there..

The locals still hang out in the 'Sports Bar'..

Spugs, dunno what you were drinking, but a pint for less than 25dhs is pretty good for this town...
I dont suppose anyone could email me any photos?

Been a long time since i had a beer there.....

I remember the Stent Piling guys built an entire curtain out of ring pulls off beer cans.... Thing is it took them a couple of days....
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
I dont suppose anyone could email me any photos?

Been a long time since i had a beer there.....

I remember the Stent Piling guys built an entire curtain out of ring pulls off beer cans.... Thing is it took them a couple of days....
Ill see what I can do, but bear in mind that I may not be allowed by the 'What happens in the club, STAYS in the club..!!'..lol

I have heard that some lass has created a Facebook account for the club, she may have some pics if you want an instant fix...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.