James Blunt....

Old May 28th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Blunt....

thank ****, i thought this was a thread saying he was coming to Dubai for a gig..

Just when i thought the music here could get no worse..

anyway proclaimers on the 6th. Got my ticket, looked out my nashy bendies...cant wait..
Old May 28th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
Oh. What's MBC? And it's not looking into the future, it's the past. I saw that episode when I was home ages ago.

So, does Orbit show the new episodes? It's the only reason we're not getting Showtime so I hope it does!
sam we have orbit and in eastenders, Dirty den is still pumping Michelle
Old May 28th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I wonder how many people who now have a go at Blunt bought his first CD?

not this call sign..tripe of the highest calibre
Old May 28th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I find him annoying although the missus thinks he's brilliant !

IMO his surname is spelt wrong, the 'Bl' should be replaced with a 'C' !
Old May 28th 2008, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

He is the latest beneficiary of the time-honoured tradition of the music media choosing a 'brilliant new talent', and hyping it up way beyond the levels of that talent.........

I call it "Gray Syndrome", mainly because two Grays - Macy and David - were the luckiest and most overrated beneficiaries of it.

Blunt would be in my Room 101 list without a doubt......

Last edited by The Dean; May 28th 2008 at 9:04 am. Reason: r
Old May 28th 2008, 3:10 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

TPT (Tara Palmer Tompkinson) went out with him and after they split up she stated that his name should be spelt with a C in an interview!
Old May 28th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
TPT (Tara Palmer Tompkinson) went out with him and after they split up she stated that his name should be spelt with a C in an interview!
Strange that cos I'd have TPT down as one of the most stupid C's around...

If Blunt is irritiating, TPT makes me want to reach for the baseball bat.
Thank F that she has never thought of a music 'career'.
Old May 28th 2008, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Yes, but.....

TPT will dine out forever on the back of giving Prince William his 17th birthday present.......

She may have no class herself - but she knows it when she sees it.......
Old May 28th 2008, 4:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
errrrrrrr...no
Old May 28th 2008, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

When he first appeared on the scene, it was said that James Blunt had spent his recent years in the military, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. After watching some of his music videos and interviews, however, I decided that the military must have booted him out. He is definitely a pain in the ass...and yet he seems to date reasonably attractive women, one after the other
Old May 28th 2008, 5:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

thank ****, i thought this was a thread saying he was coming to Dubai for a gig..

Just when i thought the music here could get no worse..

anyway proclaimers on the 6th. Got my ticket, looked out my nashy bendies...cant wait..
and de la soul this tuesday...
Old May 28th 2008, 5:34 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

did you ever see her in 'Jekyll' that was on in the UK last year?

She was mighty, mighty fine.

Old May 28th 2008, 5:36 pm
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
did you ever see her in 'Jekyll' that was on in the UK last year?

She was mighty, mighty fine.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2...an28020gl2.jpg
No Spugsy, I think AA meant her - Susan Tully.

Last edited by Sam FTQ; May 28th 2008 at 5:39 pm.
Old May 28th 2008, 5:37 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Yes, but.....

TPT will dine out forever on the back of giving Prince William his 17th birthday present.......

She may have no class herself - but she knows it when she sees it.......
What did she give him????
Old May 28th 2008, 5:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
When he first appeared on the scene, it was said that James Blunt had spent his recent years in the military, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. After watching some of his music videos and interviews, however, I decided that the military must have booted him out. He is definitely a pain in the ass...and yet he seems to date reasonably attractive women, one after the other
he was a captain in the army, quite posh and high up, he was one of the pall bearers for the queen mum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.