Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jailed for 27 years for something you didnt do !

Jailed for 27 years for something you didnt do !

Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:48 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jailed for 27 years for something you didnt do !

FMOB, you couldn't imagine it could you. Poor bloke.

"A man jailed for murdering a woman in 1979 has had his conviction quashed at the Court of Appeal after spending 27 years in prison.

Sean Hodgson was jailed for killing Teresa De Simone, 22, who was found strangled in her car in Southampton in December 1979.

Tests prove DNA from the scene was not his and police have reopened the case. "
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:51 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jailed for 27 years for something you didnt do !

Originally Posted by BangleMan

"A man jailed for murdering a woman in 1979 has had his conviction quashed at the Court of Appeal after spending 27 years in prison.

Sean Hodgson was jailed for killing Teresa De Simone, 22, who was found strangled in her car in Southampton in December 1979.

Do they give you back the possessions you had/clothes you were wearing when released ?

If so, he should be easy to spot in a pair of Farahs, Lyle and Scott t shirt and a Pierre Cardin jumper !
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly the time served by that bloke in Derbyshire or wherever.......

I'll find a link.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
That's exactly the time served by that bloke in Derbyshire or wherever.......

I'll find a link.
You ommited the fact he confessed at the time.

Later telling all that he was a pathological liar.

Imagine the rage you would feel being locked up knowing full well you're innocent.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:08 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper

Imagine the rage you would feel being locked up knowing full well you're innocent.
If you are a pathological liar; do you actually know you are or are you just fibbing to yourself?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:21 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Jeeper

But confessing to something is hardly a crime, surely their is the need to prove someone guilty through hard facts

If I said I was solely responsible for the global credit crunch, I would like to think I was considered a nutter and not sent away for 27 years for it without having some hard facts to prove my guilt !
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:22 pm
Hammer for Life

Just saw him interviewed on Sky News.....He sounds a bit simple to me

Well, he is a Geordie
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

But confessing to something is hardly a crime, surely their is the need to prove someone guilty through hard facts

If I said I was solely responsible for the global credit crunch, I would like to think I was considered a nutter and not sent away for 27 years for it without having some hard facts to prove my guilt !
yeah - they had the 'facts' as well as confession apparently.
DNA testing didn't exist then. His blood was same type....he was at the scene at the time....and he confessed.

1982 that would have been enough - as it obviousy was.

My post just meant there was more to it than jsut getting the wrong guy.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:47 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I'd believe you....

Only joking, BM, only joking.

Last edited by Roadking; Mar 18th 2009 at 4:51 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I've been married for 26 years for something I didn't do...........
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:16 pm
If I have to explain...

I've been married for 26 years for something I didn't do...........
You should have parole by now...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
You should have parole by now...
If I'd been wrongly accused of killing her, I'd be out by next year............
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:20 pm
If I have to explain...

If I'd been wrongly accused of killing her, I'd be out by next year............
Hmmm, wrongly accused, that's a bit frightening
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The only way to make the sentence worth while is to actually kill someone...He has done his time in advance for it anyway...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw him interviewed on Sky News.....He sounds a bit simple to me

Well, he is a Geordie
wrong - he is a Maccam.

Do a search on Stefan Kiszko - wrongly imprisoned for the murder of Lesley Molseed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.