Jack Whitehall

Old Jan 6th 2013, 10:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jack Whitehall

Originally Posted by Millhouse
he was a student.

great show.
Originally Posted by Scamp
You're thinking of Bad Education (I think)...that was piss funny.
both superb
Old Jan 6th 2013, 11:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why? I think he is really good, his sketch with George Michael for comic relief a few years ago was fab, I think he is really talented.
Because he's irritating and not at all funny. He confuses being fat with being funny.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 11:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Because he's irritating and not at all funny. He confuses being fat with being funny.
I thought he was really funny in Gavin and Stacey though, did you not like that?
Old Jan 6th 2013, 11:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was really funny in Gavin and Stacey though, did you not like that?
No. Watched most of the first episode and didn't bother with any more. I have plenty of time for Ruth Jones though.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
You're thinking of Bad Education (I think)...that was piss funny.
Yeah i liked Bad Education, it was funny, but I want to know where do these rich people get their posh accents, it's not localised
Old Jan 6th 2013, 6:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

We all thought it was hilarious.

Couldn't see anything worth complaining about....but apparently a unedited version was going to be aired?
Old Jan 6th 2013, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5GodFxem4k

Watched this today, official release on Youtube. I really think the way the jokes were told was funny, and nothing at all like the 'text only' edited spin the Daily Fail put on it.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 8:15 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by winter
Yeah i liked Bad Education, it was funny, but I want to know where do these rich people get their posh accents, it's not localised
Tell me that's not a serious question.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all
Smile Re: Jack Whitehall

Tell me that's not a serious question.
Yes it a serious question
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I used to have a posh(ish) accent from going to private school and a grammar that acted like one.

As soon as I got into a regular 6th Form college though, I dropped it immediately to save my handsome face from a pounding.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:31 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by winter
Yes it a serious question
People speak a certain way because of the way their parents speak and who they mixed with growing up. If your parents speak properly or without an accent and you go to a school and have friends that speak the same way then that is how you will speak. Isn't that obvious?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:49 am
Concierge

People speak a certain way because of the way their parents speak and who they mixed with growing up. If your parents speak properly or without an accent and you go to a school and have friends that speak the same way then that is how you will speak. Isn't that obvious?
disagree on that one, I have friends who are broad Geordies, not one of their three kids has a trace of a geordie accent. Does R sounds Geordie or Scottish to you?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:54 am
Bored liberal

disagree on that one, I have friends who are broad Geordies, not one of their three kids has a trace of a geordie accent. Does R sounds Geordie or Scottish to you?
Did you read the whole sentence? The school and their friends? It's different out here as the accent at home may be very different to what they hear from others or at school. For example, if she went to a school full of Welsh people, she'd pick up a Welsh accent.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

a Welsh accent.
*shudder*
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:57 am
Concierge

Did you read the whole sentence? The school and their friends? It's different out here as the accent at home may be very different to what they hear from others or at school. For example, if she went to a school full of Welsh people, she'd pick up a Welsh accent.
thank goodness she doesn't, but it is strange that she has no dialect from us at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.