Jack Tweed

Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jack Tweed

Originally Posted by The Dean
I mean I don't really think you're a cross-eyed donkey ****er.

That would just be ridiculous.

What's wrong with being a cross-eyed donkey ****er??
How fascinating....................

The Borednazi censors the word **** even if it's spelt ****.............
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
How fascinating....................

The Borednazi censors the word **** even if it's spelt ****.............
I know found that out the other day
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annacarna
Admon what is up with you these days. You are sounding like a bitchy woman.

This is the sandpit, its always full of shite, passes the day.
What is it about Jade Goody that brings out the worst in people...well, in men mostly?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:15 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What is it about Jade Goody that brings out the worst in people...well, in men mostly?
think its just you and Admon that bring the worst out in people....lol
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
think its just you and Admon that bring the worst out in people....lol
Try again
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

Anything to do with the fact that she was as thick as mince but still had more savvy than a lot of the guys on here............
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

It's amazing how she was one of the most hated women in Britain and then, as soon as she got cancer, there was an outcry of grief and she became a national treasure! wtf!! I mean, I was no great fan of hers, and I was really sad for her boys that she got cancer...but a "national treasure" do me a favour.

And Jack Tweed - the best thing he did was marry Jade, as it means the money for her boys is safe..! Something to do with the money in Trust & she was married, etc..! Not sure of the ins and outs!! He's a muppet on every other level though!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 2:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
It's amazing how she was one of the most hated women in Britain and then, as soon as she got cancer, there was an outcry of grief and she became a national treasure! wtf!! I mean, I was no great fan of hers, and I was really sad for her boys that she got cancer...but a "national treasure" do me a favour.

And Jack Tweed - the best thing he did was marry Jade, as it means the money for her boys is safe..! Something to do with the money in Trust & she was married, etc..! Not sure of the ins and outs!! He's a muppet on every other level though!

I agree with you, very strange set up, and as for children looking her as a role model