British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Jack Tweed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/jack-tweed-603605/)

Blue Cat Apr 15th 2009 3:41 am

Jack Tweed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...al-attack.html

The 21-year-old was told that he would have received a term of 18 weeks for the drunken attack on Stephen Wilkins - but because of his conduct in recent months the tariff was lessened to just 12. He should be out in half that time.

and his family think his sentance is harsh and are going to appeal?

Very bizarre situation, I wonder how the guy he attacked feels :(

Emerald_Eyes Apr 15th 2009 3:48 am

Re: Jack Tweed

There's something about him I just don't like, apart from the various assualts he's committed of course! Perhaps as the defense say he is a "rehabilitated man" due to his experiences with Jade, but you do wonder whether he is just using it as an excuse, which would be awful...

MataHari Apr 15th 2009 3:59 am

he's a sly two faced bastard...and that's my opinion based on nothing else but some pictures I have seen of him...but I am sure I am right, lol...
things will become clear over time...he won't be able to keep up his 'saintly' behaviour for much longer...he's a very bad actor...his real personality will come out soon...'friends' will start talking...

BorderTart Apr 15th 2009 4:01 am

I feel the same way. There's just something about that guy....:frown:

Blue Cat Apr 15th 2009 4:15 am

I agree with you all, I wouldn't trust him one bit, he has got a snidy look, he will be cavorting with some Russell Brand cast off once he is out of jail, that's for sure ;)

Emerald_Eyes Apr 15th 2009 4:18 am

I also find it weird that he is already talking about opening a restaurant in Jade's name that will serve her "taste" in food. And of course he is in talks to have the whole thing filmed. Maybe this is one of her requests, but that wasn't mentioned in any of the press about it.

Blue Cat Apr 15th 2009 5:20 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481083)
I also find it weird that he is already talking about opening a restaurant in Jade's name that will serve her "taste" in food. And of course he is in talks to have the whole thing filmed. Maybe this is one of her requests, but that wasn't mentioned in any of the press about it.

what he is taking over Burger King :eek:

Emerald_Eyes Apr 15th 2009 5:37 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7481174)
what he is taking over Burger King :eek:

You'd think so wouldn't you! They've called it "international", which probably means korma and chips...

Blue Cat Apr 15th 2009 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481218)
You'd think so wouldn't you! They've called it "international", which probably means korma and chips...

International - tikka, chips, burgers, pizza, that sort of thing, should go down a storm in Essex, bit like a posh BK then.:):):)

Am Loolah Apr 15th 2009 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481218)

I hope it's not a "kebab" shop after she showed hers on BB?!:eek:

Emerald_Eyes Apr 15th 2009 5:47 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7481227)
I hope it's not a "kebab" shop after she showed hers on BB?!:eek:

Good point - I imagine they'll try to get that reference in somewhere!

Spugsy Apr 15th 2009 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7481042)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...al-attack.html

The 21-year-old was told that he would have received a term of 18 weeks for the drunken attack on Stephen Wilkins - but because of his conduct in recent months the tariff was lessened to just 12. He should be out in half that time.

and his family think his sentance is harsh and are going to appeal?

Very bizarre situation, I wonder how the guy he attacked feels :(

He's a real arsehole.

Spugsy Apr 15th 2009 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481047)
There's something about him I just don't like, apart from the various assualts he's committed of course! Perhaps as the defense say he is a "rehabilitated man" due to his experiences with Jade, but you do wonder whether he is just using it as an excuse, which would be awful...

maybe when he was on BB and he said to Jade in bed about Shilpa Shetty 'I ****ing hate that paki bitch'?

Spugsy Apr 15th 2009 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481083)

Is it balls, just him trying to make some money, I didn;t read anywhere that she left him much?

Spugsy Apr 15th 2009 5:59 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7481239)
Good point - I imagine they'll try to get that reference in somewhere!

'Fat Flange Burger Restaurant'