Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ive just been attacked..

Ive just been attacked..

Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ive just been attacked..

By a cat...manky looking thing too.

We were walking Gucci and it just flew out from under a car and went mental trying to kill her! Im swinging her round on her lead trying to get her away from it,and when i managed to pick her up the cat followed us and started flying at me to try and get to her!
Ive now got bleeding claw marks on my thigh and im not happy.

I f@cking hate cats.:curse:
Old Feb 1st 2009, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ive just been attacked..

Make sure you disinfect the scratches, manky cats tend to carry all sorts of nasty stuff like cat scratch fever. Also make sure your tetanus is up to date.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 4:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Was thinking the same about Tetanus MD.
Hope you're alright.....
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Was thinking the same about Tetanus MD.
Hope you're alright.....
I was worried about that.God knows when I had a tetanus last!
To be honest I was more worried about Gucci getting scratched by it than me.Christ knows what it might be carrying.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

The cat attacked...your handbag?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
The cat attacked...your handbag?
Even a cat has got more sense than that...if it had hurt my dog or my handbag I would have killed it.Slowly and painfully!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Even a cat has got more sense than that...if it had hurt my dog or my handbag I would have killed it.Slowly and painfully!
What kind of dog is Gucci..?

And how come it got named Gucci?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:12 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Maybe you smell a bit fishy.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

thecentennial is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Maybe you smell a bit fishy.
Is rabies endemic where you are? (serious question)
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by thecentennial
Is rabies endemic where you are? (serious question)
I have no idea..
She had her rabies injections all done though so im not too worried about that.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
What kind of dog is Gucci..?

And how come it got named Gucci?
She is a shih-tzu...completely gorgeous!
The name?..seemed like a good one at the time.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

She is a shih-tzu...completely gorgeous!
The name?..seemed like a good one at the time.
That explains the cats boldness..not a fighting breed the Shih-Tzus.

I´ve been thinking about getting a smaller dog as well but I´m not sure if it could take a place 'in the pack' as my dogs (ridgebacks) are rather tough.
With that I mean running around and roaming the countryside with the others.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

thecentennial is on a distinguished road

I have no idea..
She had her rabies injections all done though so im not too worried about that.
Was thinking more of you..if your were scratched you should get it seen to asap, just to be safe (especially if the scratch drew blood).

Last edited by thecentennial; Feb 1st 2009 at 10:11 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thecentennial
Was thinking more of you..if your were scratched you should get it seen to asap, just to be safe (especially if the scratch drew blood).
Yeah I have some wicked stories of people who have been bitten or scratched. House cats and street cats. One had to go to emergency a day after a street cat scratch.

One had to have surgery after my house cat bit her on the leg. ha!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

By a cat...manky looking thing too.

We were walking Gucci and it just flew out from under a car and went mental trying to kill her! Im swinging her round on her lead trying to get her away from it,and when i managed to pick her up the cat followed us and started flying at me to try and get to her!
Ive now got bleeding claw marks on my thigh and im not happy.

I f@cking hate cats.:curse:
serious, if you're pregnant and been scratched by a stray, I'd go and get checked out, I know a lass who stroked a stray kitten and it scratched her and drew blood and her arm swelled up like a balloon, was bloody horrible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.