Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

Old Jun 18th 2013, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

Personally, I'd like to 'playful tiff' the crap out of him.............. scumbag.

http://news.sky.com/story/1104943/sa...nigella-lawson
Old Jun 18th 2013, 4:38 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Personally, I'd like to 'playful tiff' the crap out of him.............. scumbag.

Even if a 'playful tiff' and whatever other bollocks there is no excuse for grabbing anyone by the throat, let alone a man grabbing a woman.

Incomprehensibly pathetic.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 5:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

He seems like a nasty volatile old git
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

She's left him. Walked out the house with her kids and suitcases.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:30 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
She's left him. Walked out the house with her kids and suitcases.
Bit I read last night was that it wasn't clear if permanent or temporary.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
I heard a rumour that she was heading for Dubai, and was looking for a much taller guy to comfort her..........
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:34 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a rumour that she was heading for Dubai, and was looking for a much taller guy to comfort her..........
I've always had a thing for her too. I'm sure her muffins are great.

Even Sunday dinner with the old man would be interesting.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:48 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

When a woman walks out with her kids and suitcases, odds are it's permanent.

If she'd kicked him out, it might have been temporary.

The woman leaving the nest is serious.

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:49 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Have to disagree there Ethos.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
Have to disagree there Ethos.
With which bit?
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:06 am
WWLLCJD?

Nah, maybe she doesn't want the kiddies to have to go on the school run through 15 photographers?

Maybe she didn't want that for herself?

Maybe she'd planned a few days visiting her Mum/Dad with the kids?
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Not my type of woman but like a true victim/fruitcake she will go back to Saatchi.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:45 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by UKCityGent View Post
Not my type of woman but like a true victim/fruitcake she will go back to Saatchi.
I'm just amazed that something could have annoyed him so much that he grabs his wife by the throat in public.

Celeb or not, it's unbelievable.

I was coming out of Sandance (Florence) and saw a guy towering over his mrs (I assume) shouting at her with clenched fists looking like he was going to hit her. My pal and I just kept a few paces away and stopped to see if we needed to intervene....seemed the sensible thing to do rather than just get involved for no reason.

We didn't have to wait long for it to kick off, a bloke walking past just flattened the guy with a shove and all hell broke loose. The worst part you ask? She was crying but trying to get people off her chap and protect him. Completely brainwashed.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Bullies like Saatchi usually have anger management issues and take it out on their spouses - she must have pissed him off somewhat rotten !

Ironically there is a Bradford abstract painting called "The Devil is Beating His Wife" in the Saatchi Gallery !
Old Jun 18th 2013, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent View Post
Bullies like Saatchi usually have anger management issues and take it out on their spouses - she must have pissed him off somewhat rotten !
His lack of control is the issue not what she said, he could have taken umbrage at absolutely anything and he chose to use violence to control her. Domestic violence is the fault of the perpetrator, not that of the victim.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.