Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

Old Jun 18th 2013, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

DOCUAE is a jewel in the roughDOCUAE is a jewel in the roughDOCUAE is a jewel in the roughDOCUAE is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: It's Saatchi-v-Lawson...........

Originally Posted by Ethos83
She's left him. Walked out the house with her kids and suitcases.
I'd have left those obnoxious brats behind
Old Jun 18th 2013, 4:08 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Oh crikey, I expect there are. Maybe the rule Papa Scamp used was to be applied to all scenarios until old / wise enough to be able to pick and choose?
That sounds wise. "Rules are for the guidance of all, and the adherence of fools." That said, I can't imagine any circumstances in which it is appropriate or necessary for a difference of opinion to result in violence.
Old Jun 19th 2013, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh crikey, I expect there are. Maybe the rule Papa Scamp used was to be applied to all scenarios until old / wise enough to be able to pick and choose?
I was in Argos many years ago buying a Xmas tree and a fella in front of me had a bit of a row with his missus then turned around and broke her nose , left her in a pool of blood and calmly slipped away .

I followed him around the side of the building pulled him to once side then calmly knocked f**k out him for being a low life bully .

The only regret was that i never went back for the Xmas tree .
Old Jun 19th 2013, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
I was in Argos many years ago buying a Xmas tree and a fella in front of me had a bit of a row with his missus then turned around and broke her nose , left her in a pool of blood and calmly slipped away .

I followed him around the side of the building pulled him to once side then calmly knocked f**k out him for being a low life bully .

The only regret was that i never went back for the Xmas tree .
I'd have gone back for his missus............
Old Jun 19th 2013, 9:58 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'd have gone back for his missus............
She was shopping in Argos...
Old Jun 19th 2013, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
She was shopping in Argos...
True.............. as you were.............
Old Jul 7th 2013, 9:22 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

It's official...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23216575
Old Jul 7th 2013, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't have to wait long for it to kick off, a bloke walking past just flattened the guy with a shove and all hell broke loose. The worst part you ask? She was crying but trying to get people off her chap and protect him. Completely brainwashed.
I've seen similar. The silly cow was getting slapped silly by her chap. My mate stepped in between them to block him off and calm it down. Next minute from behind she hit my mate round the cannister with her shoe. The high heel went straight through his cheek....... not nice.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
he is divorcing her? thought it would have been the other way round
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he is divorcing her? thought it would have been the other way round
Ah, the classic; We all assumed he was a wife beater and should be shot at dawn...but none of us really knows what happened behind closed doors so should have just said what he did was naughty but she might be an equally big knobhead in private.

Hindsight eh. I think we should just keep judging folk Bluecat, it's much more fun.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I've seen similar. The silly cow was getting slapped silly by her chap. My mate stepped in between them to block him off and calm it down. Next minute from behind she hit my mate round the cannister with her shoe. The high heel went straight through his cheek....... not nice.
I fundamentally disagree with ever laying a hand on a woman but if I'd been your mate I know I'd have had to battle the red mist if someone thought that was acceptable when trying to help!
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the classic; We all assumed he was a wife beater and should be shot at dawn...but none of us really knows what happened behind closed doors so should have just said what he did was naughty but she might be an equally big knobhead in private.

Hindsight eh. I think we should just keep judging folk Bluecat, it's much more fun.

I fundamentally disagree with ever laying a hand on a woman but if I'd been your mate I know I'd have had to battle the red mist if someone thought that was acceptable when trying to help!

where did I judge her?
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

where did I judge her?
I don't think he's having a go.

I for one love judging folk, especially so called celebs. It takes the effort out of needing to find out whats true or not. Also often the stories are better!
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Agreed. There is a limit..... and I think that surpassed that limit!
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

where did I judge her?
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I mean, who knows what's happened behind closed doors. We publicly saw something unacceptable and all agreed it was that, unacceptable.

Him filing for divorce seems a bit strange, so maybe (definitely) there is much more to it that we (everyone bar them) know about....

SO, my point is, we should all just carry on as normal and speak on what we see ('judging' situations, without making us sound harsh).

I wasn't having a go, sorry BC.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Agreed. There is a limit..... and I think that surpassed that limit!
Maybe the rule should be not to hit a 'lady'.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 10:42 am
Concierge

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I mean, who knows what's happened behind closed doors. We publicly saw something unacceptable and all agreed it was that, unacceptable.

Him filing for divorce seems a bit strange, so maybe (definitely) there is much more to it that we (everyone bar them) know about....

SO, my point is, we should all just carry on as normal and speak on what we see ('judging' situations, without making us sound harsh).

I wasn't having a go, sorry BC.

Maybe the rule should be not to hit a 'lady'.
got you now I will judge, I think he comes across as an arrogant self centred twat, and to be honest I have never liked her either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.