British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   It's OK to rape women... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/its-ok-rape-women-795301/)

Kix Apr 27th 2013 7:07 am

It's OK to rape women...
 
Providing they're non-sunni.

So says a Jordanian born, Syrian based cleric.

Washington Times


An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.
Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It’s a “legitimate fatwa” for Muslims waging war against Mr. Assad and trying to put in place a Sharia government to “capture and have sex with” Alawites and other non-Sunni, non-Muslim women, Human Events reports. Mr. Assad is part of the Alawites sect.
In the video, the cleric called non-Muslim women by their Arabic term, “melk al-yamin,” Human Events reports. The term is from the Koran and refers to non-Muslim sex slaves, Human Events says.
This isn’t the first time Islamists have called for the raping of women.
A preacher in Saudi Arabi, Muhammad al-Arifi, sent forth a fatwa a few months ago giving jihadi fighters the right to have “intercourse marriage” with Syrian women they caught, and for that act to take enough time “to give each fighter a turn,” Human Events reports.
Words just cannot describe the hate I have for these animals and their supporters.

Boomhauer Apr 27th 2013 7:34 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10680549)
Providing they're non-sunni.

So says a Jordanian born, Syrian based cleric.

Washington Times

Words just cannot describe the hate I have for these animals and their supporters.

This is what will happen to scores of Alawite and maybee Christian women if the rebels win ; and the West is supporting the rebels.....

britexpat76 Apr 27th 2013 8:45 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10680549)
Providing they're non-sunni.

So says a Jordanian born, Syrian based cleric.

Washington Times



Words just cannot describe the hate I have for these animals and their supporters.

The mind ****ing boggles mate.......... I need a holiday I am all 'bullshitted' out in this place, 28 days and counting.

co durham boy Apr 27th 2013 12:20 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10680601)
The mind ****ing boggles mate.......... I need a holiday I am all 'bullshitted' out in this place, 28 days and counting.

Ive only been back a week and my Tw*t threshold is at breaking point !!!!

seven seas Apr 27th 2013 1:42 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10680549)


Words just cannot describe the hate I have for these animals and their supporters.


+1

britexpat76 Apr 27th 2013 1:44 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by co durham boy (Post 10680778)
Ive only been back a week and my Tw*t threshold is at breaking point !!!!

Flipped twice yesterday both completely avoidable if I was not dealing with ****tards.

Irishbeekeeper Apr 27th 2013 6:03 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 
Well being of the same faith, this is one of those few times that I am well and truly disgusted by these ***-ups!
and i must admit in the past few years those 'few times' are starting occur at an ever-increasing frequency
wonder how the ***hole will feel if someone said the same about his wife/sister/mother/daughter and then went ahead and did it!!!
the problem is that these nutters are trying to turn this into a holy war and sadly they are succeeding in doing so

scot47 Apr 27th 2013 6:57 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 
Same faith - like Protestants and Catholics are both Christians ?

Irishbeekeeper Apr 27th 2013 8:28 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 10681124)
Same faith - like Protestants and Catholics are both Christians ?

Yes
All men are created equal! Only the difference in intelligence should be the benchmark as far as I am concerned!

Eva Apr 27th 2013 10:30 pm

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper (Post 10681211)
Yes
All men are created equal! Only the difference in intelligence should be the benchmark as far as I am concerned!

Protestants and Catholics, not withstanding their diversity of faith would be appalled at this comparison...
Why did you accept that Eire apiarist?

Irishbeekeeper Apr 28th 2013 3:14 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What comparison?

flares Apr 28th 2013 5:27 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 
can someone not make these vocal loons disappear somehow?

Boomhauer Apr 28th 2013 6:03 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by saudiflares (Post 10681567)
can someone not make these vocal loons disappear somehow?

Nah better to let them keep yapping, for it wake people up.

Norm_uk Apr 28th 2013 9:21 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 10681124)
Same faith - like Protestants and Catholics are both Christians ?

Yes, but if Protestants and Catholics lived in the 16th Century and could actually find texts in the teachings of their founder to support centuries of murdering each other. Sunni and Shia have literally zero religious reasons not to kill each other.

A proper Christian wouldn't be able to say "what would Jesus do?" as he sinks a knife into another Christian in a disagreement over theology. Unless I'm missing something and Christ wasn't a poor, pacifist who forbade his followers to live by the sword or even have many worldly possessions?

N.

shiva Apr 28th 2013 9:24 am

Re: It's OK to rape women...
 

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 10681749)
Yes, but if Protestants and Catholics lived in the 16th Century and could actually find texts in the teachings of their founder to support centuries of murdering each other. Sunni and Shia have literally zero religious reasons not to kill each other.

A proper Christian wouldn't be able to say "what would Jesus do?" as he sinks a knife into another Christian in a disagreement over theology. Unless I'm missing something and Christ wasn't a poor, pacifist who forbade his followers to live by the sword or even have many worldly possessions?

N.

Well there was that bit about the nazoreans being a fairly violent guerrilla force fighting roman occupation. Oh and the bit about go get yourselves some swords as were off to pay the money lenders in the temple a visits but apart from that yes.


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:34 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.