Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's the "Most Blatantly Obvious Fake UFO Photo Award"

It's the "Most Blatantly Obvious Fake UFO Photo Award"

Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's the "Most Blatantly Obvious Fake UFO Photo Award"

And the winner is...............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5007...er-London.html
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:17 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's the "Most Blatantly Obvious Fake UFO Photo Award"

Originally Posted by The Dean
They look pretty genuine to me and it is The Telegraph.

Perhaps being a little cynical?

Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
They look pretty genuine to me and it is The Telegraph.

Perhaps being a little cynical?

Can't be genuine..............

.......... they are right in the middle of the Heathrow flight path.

Air Traffic Control would have had them stacking over Hounslow...............
Old Mar 18th 2009, 5:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Can't be genuine..............

.......... they are right in the middle of the Heathrow flight path.

Air Traffic Control would have had them stacking over Hounslow...............
But doesn't that prove it's true. Any being that has conquered intergalactic travel must know they will be stacked. Can you imagine the reaction back on planet zorgon "What did you do for your hols?" "had planned to visit the plebs in the UK, but got stacked over Hounslow."

The ridicule would be heard from here.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
But doesn't that prove it's true. Any being that has conquered intergalactic travel must know they will be stacked. Can you imagine the reaction back on planet zorgon "What did you do for your hols?" "had planned to visit the plebs in the UK, but got stacked over Hounslow."

The ridicule would be heard from here.
Officially, Qantas have no priority over alien spaceships...........

............. in both cases, the authorities want to keep hostile aliens out of the country...........