Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's Jodie Marsh............

It's Jodie Marsh............

Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:13 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Jodie Marsh............

Absolutely does it for me. The contrast of smoothness, hardness and softness, plus being super-fit, is just so right. And as for Scamp's comments--if she's toned and strengthened all her other muscles, why on earth would those ones be slack?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Absolutely does it for me. The contrast of smoothness, hardness and softness, plus being super-fit, is just so right. And as for Scamp's comments--if she's toned and strengthened all her other muscles, why on earth would those ones be slack?
6 months of ab crunches cannot undo a lifetime of being filled by every man and probably his dog...simultaneously.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:54 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
6 months of ab crunches cannot undo a lifetime of being filled by every man and probably his dog...simultaneously.
Ah, I was going on looks alone--wasn't aware of her reputation. Dogs? Really?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Ah, I was going on looks alone--wasn't aware of her reputation. Dogs? Really?
Mmmm, used to be every few weeks / months a new person had been there.

In fact, one of my sisters used to watch the show following her around and a model bloke she dated / married was 'famous' for getting his knob out and doing the helicopter. Apparently.

That's a tough act to follow.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:18 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a point to this woman?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
However, her abs have been "sculptured" a la Darren Lyons or fake tan shaped.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-company.html

this is another picture of her.
That's a lot of dedication to get like that though - fair play to her.

She is turbo mental though.