Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Israeli stamps in passport

Israeli stamps in passport

Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:52 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice
Default Israeli stamps in passport

Hi guys

Friend looking to book to come to Dubai at the weekend from Paris. She has Israeli visit stamps in her passport from 2008. Emirates say she will need all sorts of checks etc and better if she uses another passport. Immigration say it is fine as long as not a residency visa... Anyone know the definitive? Dubai being Dubai I never have got a straight answer to a question!!

Cheers

DM
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israeli stamps in passport

glue the pages together to be on the safe side
Old Jul 12th 2010, 11:21 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daniel Marsden
Hi guys

Friend looking to book to come to Dubai at the weekend from Paris. She has Israeli visit stamps in her passport from 2008. Emirates say she will need all sorts of checks etc and better if she uses another passport. Immigration say it is fine as long as not a residency visa... Anyone know the definitive? Dubai being Dubai I never have got a straight answer to a question!!

Cheers

DM
If she simply has visit visas then it will not be a problem. I have checked with the Ministry in the past and they are fine with it. Any other answer is scaremongering.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 11:26 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meow
If she simply has visit visas then it will not be a problem. I have checked with the Ministry in the past and they are fine with it. Any other answer is scaremongering.
Thanks Meow.

Bloody hell just spoke with another guy from Immigration and he says it is a problem - aaaaaagggghhhh!!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 11:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I last wrote about it some time ago - see last letter on link

http://thenational.ae/article/200904...ate=columnists

You might want to check on the sources that I used in my response. And try going higher than the numpty you have spoken to. It isn't a problem and I know of people who have come in with Israeli tourist visas in their passport.

-