Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:35 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaZuj7ruwM
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:43 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
You are still ignoring the fact that the Arabs invaded what is now israel.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Darfur! So now the UN is lying for some reason - they say 200,000 dead - why do you deny all that the world has seen - can you not accept that there are some naughty arabs out there as well?

see http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3496731.stm

Last edited by B Bear; Mar 2nd 2009 at 7:09 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Beardman, you are very fond of demanding sources etc - so here is the UN on Darfur..... according to you they are all wrong and all is happy in the country - what is your source apart from the usual conspiracy nonsense - no youtube please!

http://www.un.org/News/dh/infocus/sudan/fact_sheet.pdf
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:26 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear
Darfur! So now the UN is lying for some reason - they say 200,000 dead - why do you deny all that the world has seen - can you not accept that there are some naughty arabs out there as well?

Because they are Arabs?...Arabs can kill millions and it's not as bad as 80,000 people on both sides of the Arab/Israeli conflict since 1948.

They can and did invade hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of other people's land (including massive chunks of Europe for a time). They can change their conquered populations beliefs and change their history...that's quite ok. Arabs have also killed more Arabs in their own civil wars and conflicts than outsiders...that's ok too apparently.

If anyone else does it for any reason on any scale, especially if they are Jews it's not acceptable...

N.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:21 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
From what I understand, most Israelis and Palestinians were relatively happy with what almost became an agreement at Camp David in 2000. It was pretty much ruined almost single handedly by a lovely man named Yasser Arafat.

no one is happy with Israel around and the only soultion is to give palastine to the original owners .. but because the western countries will not do it the palastines will keep struglling until the get it ...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Sometimes, but more often they've exploited tensions to their own benefit.

Because now Israel has come to own much of the land. However I'm now of the opinion that a countries right to land and existence isn't based on it's wars or historical rights to land. At many times in history, even that of my own country, land has changed hands in wars and land grabs. If people choose to belong to a group of people who call themselves Israeli and, increasingly, define themselves as a secular state based on the rule of law and democratic government then isn't that their choice?
There can be little doubt that Israel needs to agree to some settlements and establish a legal document of some sort for the land ill-gotten. However it may take hundreds of years and be a glacial process.

We had to do a similar thing here which is only ending now with land being returned to it's owners descendents: Linky
Actually the British Palestine mandate clearly stated "Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

The British wrestled control of Palestine from the Ottoman empire after 400 years to protect the Suez canal. However they treated the people far more kindly than the Ottoman empire had bringing food, civil engineers to establish fresh water sources and added strength to the legal system.

Then I fear war may be there to stay, Israel has proved to be a clever state and it's expansion looks set to continue.

when some steals something that dosen't necessary mean he owns it .... the originaly owner will one day sooner or later get his thing.

the othman empire lasted for more than 800 years ..at the end of the years they were very bad and it is normal nothing stays the way it is for eternity there is a lifecycle for emires and countries ... and we believe that a countery that is fair to people living in it will florish and develop.

Israel is not being smart by killing women and childern .. they are being merdurers ..and one day they will pay for what they did.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
You are still ignoring the fact that the Arabs invaded what is now israel.

ooh so now it is a fact

it is funny when some people here deny that jesus was ever there 2000 years ago however they consider stuff that is dated before that as facts
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:34 am
Banned

I said news about Darfur are politically driven just like what happened to Afghanistan and Iraq

beside alot of information is missing from this part of the world.. for example

tell me who is fighting who ? how can some normal people fight the army of the government? don't you think those normal people are getting money and weapons from outside !! and who is the one supplying them with it? and what for?

the whole issue is related to the oil discovered in Darfur .. which means they want the oil of sudan just like what they did in Iraq.

open your eyes .. people are not stuiped anymore ... if human rights is what UK government or US government care about where are the human rights in palastine and Iraq and Afganistan or guantanamo ..
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:01 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

Israel is not being smart by killing women and childern .. they are being merdurers ..and one day they will pay for what they did.
Them, or their children...perhaps their childrens grandchildren. Then you have to ask if your children or grandchildren are guilty of your sin or ambiguity, what about your whole race or religious group? Can they all be held responsible for the acts their of their ancestors?

In my view no grudge of parents should be carried to their children. If there is or are god(s) out there then perhaps one of his/her/it's greatest gifts was that every 30 years he allowed us to starts again as humans .

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children... This is not a way of life in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron." - Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

My goodness!...so basically you are saying the UN is lying or being untruthful? Tell us where the weapons are coming from and where you get this information from please. My eyes are fully open - I have no interest in this country but I am appalled by what I see. Please educate us.... over to you.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Them, or their children...perhaps their childrens grandchildren. Then you have to ask if your children or grandchildren are guilty of your sin or ambiguity, what about your whole race or religious group? Can they all be held responsible for the acts their of their ancestors?

In my view no grudge of parents should be carried to their children. If there is or are god(s) out there then perhaps one of his/her/it's greatest gifts was that every 30 years he allowed us to starts again as humans .

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children... This is not a way of life in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron." - Dwight D. Eisenhower.

i can't know the future in details ... but i know one thing ... people who got nothing to do with war and bad activities shouldn't be harmed now or in the future.

and yes God is there... this univers is not there coincidentally

unfortunatly people will continue making more weapons untill the consume power and nature resources.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

My goodness!...so basically you are saying the UN is lying or being untruthful? Tell us where the weapons are coming from and where you get this information from please. My eyes are fully open - I have no interest in this country but I am appalled by what I see. Please educate us.... over to you.

are you trying to show that the UN have always been fair and there are no double standers in UNs decsions ?

i rasied some logical questions but that dosen't mean i know the answer.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

are you trying to show that the UN have always been fair and there are no double standers in UNs decsions ?

i rasied some logical questions but that dosen't mean i know the answer.
....You are suggesting that there are dark forces at play - (and I think I know where you are going with this one...)
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:46 am
Banned

....You are suggesting that there are dark forces at play - (and I think I know where you are going with this one...)

can you explain and tell me what you mean? and what direction you think i am going to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.