Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Islam's war on freedom....

Islam's war on freedom....

Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Islam's war on freedom....

Originally Posted by Beard Man
that is not true for a start. not every religion was stating that the other religions were wrong

it was normal to have two or three prophets at the same time and all are sent to different people or to the same people.

each tribe .. or nation got prophets or messngres to guide them to worship God the way he wants...

regarding Evolution i don't have enough information about it but it wouldn't surprise me that science it self will state one day that evolution was a stuiped idea .. i have strong faith in God and his last messngre who is sent to everyone.

now why is islam the last religion is the right one? sometimes i find it so strange that people can't see how simple the truth is ... it is simply the last religion and the last prophet to be sent ... we (and i mean the whole world) have the only holy book that is not changed (and will never be changed as promised). ... why shouldn't we believe in it?

i wish your arabic was half good your english .. i wish you read the Quraan in arabic not just the translation... you will understand then what i mean
Who were the other 24 messengres? and what did they do?

How come the last one is the best?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:41 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Who were the other 24 messengres? and what did they do?

How come the last one is the best?
the first one was Adam (The father of all humans who was created from sand)

then Noah

Musa
Aaron
Ibrahim
Ismail
Jacob
David
Solomon
Yusuf
Saleh
Hood
a'ad
Idris
Isaac
Ayoub
Younis
Zakaria
Issa/jesus

it is very difficult to use the translator to translate the names .. how ever these are most of them .... but not in order

jesus was the last prophet before Mohammad ... and he told people that a prophet was going to come after him and it was mentioned in the bible.

why is mohammed the best one ... I don't have an answer to this (and i can look for it if you really care to know) .. but if you go through The biography of the Prophet .. maybe you will find out that he wasn't a normal man...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

then Noah

Musa
Aaron
Ibrahim
Ismail
Jacob
David
Solomon
Yusuf
Saleh
Hood
a'ad
Idris
Isaac
Ayoub
Younis
Zakaria
Issa/jesus

it is very difficult to use the translator to translate the names .. how ever these are most of them .... but not in order

jesus was the last prophet before Mohammad ... and he told people that a prophet was going to come after him and it was mentioned in the bible.

why is mohammed the best one ... I don't have an answer to this (and i can look for it if you really care to know) .. but if you go through The biography of the Prophet .. maybe you will find out that he wasn't a normal man...
You left out Ron L Hubbard and Captain Kidd
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:10 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention David Koresh.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Not to mention David Koresh.
and David Icke
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

then Noah

Musa
Aaron
Ibrahim
Ismail
Jacob
David
Solomon
Yusuf
Saleh
Hood
a'ad
Idris
Isaac
Ayoub
Younis
Zakaria
Issa/jesus

Was/Is there no Eve type character?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:08 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Islam's war on freedom....

regarding Evolution i don't have enough information about it but it wouldn't surprise me that science it self will state one day that evolution was a stuiped idea .. i have strong faith in God and his last messngre who is sent to everyone.
The evidence supporting it is quite compelling. It's worth picking up a book on evolution and modern genetics, not to influence your view of your chosen diety but that of the natural world (and in some ways you'll no doubt see how our animal past is alive and well in the modern world).
now why is islam the last religion is the right one? sometimes i find it so strange that people can't see how simple the truth is ... it is simply the last religion and the last prophet to be sent ... we (and i mean the whole world) have the only holy book that is not changed (and will never be changed as promised). ... why shouldn't we believe in it?
That's a bit of a dangerous question isn't it? If you start asking why a belief system shouldn't be valid then you must also ask the reverse question.

Perhaps a good place to start wouldn't be the historical context of the Qur'an but to, ask in a personal way, why have you chosen to live your life by the religious teachings of your faith?

For instance for me the biggest attraction of any belief system (and almost everyone has one of sorts, religious or not) is that I'm a humanist and have an immense personal dislike for unnecessary suffering. So comming from a Protestant background I found it impossible to reconcile acts such as stoning homosexuals and adulterers in the Bible with my greater sense of morality.

BTW thanks for your contributions BM, I know we can be jarring at times on this issue and you are a little "outnumbered" here.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:12 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Was/Is there no Eva type character?
Like this one?
Attached Images  
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Roadking
Like this one?
OMG
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:19 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Yes. we all bow down before the great one.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes. we all bow down before the great one.
Yes and she graces us with her wisdom here on BE...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:23 am
If I have to explain...

Yes and she graces us with her wisdom here on BE...
OMG, I assume, means Oh My Goddess?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG, I assume, means Oh My Goddess?
Of course what else could I have meant?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:31 am
If I have to explain...

Of course what else could I have meant?
Good cover cause she'll read this later...

Although being who she is, she probably knows already!

It wasn't me, I didn't mean it and I won't do it again, honest Eva! It was him....
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Good cover cause she'll read this later...

Although being who she is, she probably knows already!

It wasn't me, I didn't mean it and I won't do it again, honest Eva! It was him....
It wasnt me, I blame RK and promise I only meant very goodness things and nothing more or less...

I think she knows already she knew before this even happened

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.