Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Islam's war on freedom....

Islam's war on freedom....

Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Islam's war on freedom....

Originally Posted by Beard Man
show me just one who did what Mohammad did and what did he present to the world.
The point I am trying to make, BM, is that Mohammed (PBUH) basically said that all the previous guys are wrong, Im right, and anyone that comes after me claiming to know more than I is wrong as well....

Its a very effective way of stopping anyone doing exactly what he himself did...
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

there is only one God who created everything.

who sent messengres to people to worship him the way he wants and according to the way explained by those messengres.

he sent messengres to different nations, tribes group of people in the past until the last messnger was sent to everyone with the last holy book.

there is only one god.

there is only one messngre to be followed.

there is only one unchanged or modified holy book.

weather people like it or not but many people are becoming muslimes everywhere. maybe what bin ladin and the rest of the stuiped terorists did is slowing the process but many will join islam because they want to and because they will believe in islam.

That is simply your opinion. You are naturally entitled to hold this view, but most people here do not agree, so kindly don't start getting dogmatic again.

-
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:39 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
The point I am trying to make, BM, is that Mohammed (PBUH) basically said that all the previous guys are wrong, Im right, and anyone that comes after me claiming to know more than I is wrong as well....

Its a very effective way of stopping anyone doing exactly what he himself did...

no that's not what he said.

we as muslims believe in all the previous messngres and 25 of them were mentioned in Quraan and God spoke about the good things they did. there are many other prophets that God didn't mention in Quraan .. you can pick up and Translation of Quraan and see what is there about them.

however, ... the people who came after those prophets and messngres changed their religion. but God garanteed that Quraan will not be changed although it is a must for us to believe in (torah and bible and other holy books) but not the content.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:44 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
That is simply your opinion. You are naturally entitled to hold this view, but most people here do not agree, so kindly don't start getting dogmatic again.

-

if people here are entitled to their opinion and have the right to say it loudly don't you think i have the same rights?

some people in here said in many threads that they don't believe in God (that's up to them)

some people in here said they think they are descended from monkeys (that's up to them)

and i am here simply entitled to say what my opinion is (it is up to me)

don't you think so

please don't tell me that you will make a complain about my post here cause it will look like you are a little child who keeps going to the teacher complaining about others every while and then .. why don't you transfere from this school lol
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow

-

For the record

how many posts/threads were related to religions in the last month in this section of the forum were posted and yet we have never seen you asking posters to stop it or to take it somewhere else

example .. this thread.

don't you feel shy of anything you do ?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:48 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

if people here are entitled to their opinion and have the right to say it loudly don't you think i have the same rights?

some people in here said in many threads that they don't believe in God (that's up to them)

some people in here said they think they are descended from monkeys (that's up to them)

and i am here simply entitled to say what my opinion is (it is up to me)

don't you think so

please don't tell me that you will make a complain about my post here cause it will look like you are a little child who keeps going to the teacher complaining about others every while and then .. why don't you transfere from this school lol
out of interest beardybob whats your thinking about evolution?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
out of interest beardybob whats your thinking about evolution?

as a muslim i believe that we were created from sand.

that's my faith because this is what God said in Quraan.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

As a pastafarian I believe we emerged from a large puddle of bechamel sauce. It says so in the Holy book of Dolmio so I must be right.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I believe Spidey whips Sandmans ass in Spiderman 3....
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
As a pastafarian I believe we emerged from a large puddle of bechamel sauce. It says so in the Holy book of Dolmio so I must be right.

you can't be right (with all respect this is my point of view and you are not forced to follow it) ... because even if there is such book ... we have quraan that is the only right one

but at the end of the day you have your point of view
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

you can't be right ... because even if there is such book ... we have quraan that is the only right one
No you are wrong. The sacred book of Dolmio is the only truth, praise his noodlelyness, Al dente.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
No you are wrong. The sacred book of Dolmio is the only truth, praise his noodlelyness, Al dente.
you asked me a question and i answered you ...

it is my turn to ask you something

do you mind?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:10 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

you can't be right (with all respect this is my point of view and you are not forced to follow it) ... because even if there is such book ... we have quraan that is the only right one

but at the end of the day you have your point of view

how do you know Islam is right?
Every religion in histrory has said that everyone else is wrong so why is islam any more lilely to be right?

you drive a car, you use the internet and telephones, use electricity, drink desalinated water and everything else due to science. You believe in them so why choose to disbelieve evolution?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
how do you know Islam is right?
Every religion in histrory has said that everyone else is wrong so why is islam any more lilely to be right?

you drive a car, you use the internet and telephones, use electricity, drink desalinated water and everything else due to science. You believe in them so why choose to disbelieve evolution?

that is not true for a start. not every religion was stating that the other religions were wrong

it was normal to have two or three prophets at the same time and all are sent to different people or to the same people.

each tribe .. or nation got prophets or messngres to guide them to worship God the way he wants...

regarding Evolution i don't have enough information about it but it wouldn't surprise me that science it self will state one day that evolution was a stuiped idea .. i have strong faith in God and his last messngre who is sent to everyone.

now why is islam the last religion is the right one? sometimes i find it so strange that people can't see how simple the truth is ... it is simply the last religion and the last prophet to be sent ... we (and i mean the whole world) have the only holy book that is not changed (and will never be changed as promised). ... why shouldn't we believe in it?

i wish your arabic was half good your english .. i wish you read the Quraan in arabic not just the translation... you will understand then what i mean
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

you asked me a question and i answered you ...

it is my turn to ask you something

do you mind?
Feel free

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.