Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Islamic view on aliens .

Islamic view on aliens .

Old Sep 2nd 2013, 7:19 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Islamic view on aliens .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdifMyxcCw

quite interesting.
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all
Default Re: Islamic view on aliens .

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Quite interesting that you find it interesting . This guy’s audience are the actual Muslims, that’s is why he was not very clear on some points because he was using Arabic words without providing explanations.

The phrase ‘Lord of the worlds’ (in plural) is always used in the Quran.
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't change the fact you are a ****ing idiot and have no defense...
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brains1983
If that was a reply to my post (not sure then why you were so scared to address it properly) then I remember it was you who once before came up with a similar sophisticated reply, and when I challenged you to explain yourself with an intelligent argument you legged the hell out. Now this time, I am giving you another chance to prove yourself and clear my suspicion, so if you have balls I would like you to explain why you say that with AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 3rd 2013, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Question: in Christianity according to the bible god created man in his form blah blah blah, in the Muslim faith where do humans come from? Is there an Adam and Eve style story? Anyone?
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Question: in Christianity according to the bible god created man in his form blah blah blah, in the Muslim faith where do humans come from? Is there an Adam and Eve style story? Anyone?
Islam being an Abrahamic religion, I'd thought they too believed in the Judaic creation myth.

---

Many years ago I was watching a documentary on how turn of the century Westerners and Easterners involved with Westerners considered Aliens. It was mentioned that an Islamic scholar thought they should be converted to Islam. I'd imagine many an evangelist thought the same only converted to Christianity.

I really wish Aliens would show up en masse before I croak; would love to see them bitch slap organized religion.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 4:49 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Quite interesting that you find it interesting . This guy’s audience are the actual Muslims, that’s is why he was not very clear on some points because he was using Arabic words without providing explanations.

The phrase ‘Lord of the worlds’ (in plural) is always used in the Quran.
What I found interesting was the allowance for the existence of Alien life within Islam .
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 5:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

If that was a reply to my post (not sure then why you were so scared to address it properly) then I remember it was you who once before came up with a similar sophisticated reply, and when I challenged you to explain yourself with an intelligent argument you legged the hell out. Now this time, I am giving you another chance to prove yourself and clear my suspicion, so if you have balls I would like you to explain why you say that with AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT
Pot kettle black

We're still waiting for you to address any of the veritable host of questions that have been put to you in the last few months.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 5:48 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Mincing words again I see...

N.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 8:25 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer

I really wish Aliens would show up en masse before I croak; would love to see them bitch slap organized religion.
Thats my favourite quote thus far today.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Only if the aliens don't already have their own organised religions.

Anyway, the churches would just argue that as god created the universe he created the aliens too, so there wouldn't be any real changes. The mainstream religions already accept that the creation chapter is just an early attempt at understanding how the world was created and not necessarily meant to be taken literal. The Catholic Church, for example, has no problems with evolution.

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Thats my favourite quote thus far today.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Only if the aliens don't already have their own organised religions.

Anyway, the churches would just argue that as god created the universe he created the aliens too, so there wouldn't be any real changes. The mainstream religions already accept that the creation chapter is just an early attempt at understanding how the world was created and not necessarily meant to be taken literal. The Catholic Church, for example, has no problems with evolution.
They may have their own but it won't be ours so they could still give ours a licking; there's always hope.

Yeah the big religion have accepted science because they knew it would be a losing proposition to publicly oppose it; so they just change their tune to accommodate it, as opposed to just admitting their are FOS.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Since you chickened out and failed to raise to the challenge I put to you, my suspicion was in place then. Quite impressed with myself actually, as my impression of people is always right. So now I have to choose a nick name for you. I’d already picked up nick names for a couple here, I've nick named them the moron and the prick. In your case I think I have an idea coming up, a two syllable word where the second syllable contains ‘less’
Old Sep 4th 2013, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Since you chickened out and failed to raise to the challenge I put to you, my suspicion was in place then. Quite impressed with myself actually, as my impression of people is always right. So now I have to choose a nick name for you. I’d already picked up nick names for a couple here, I've nick named them the moron and the prick. In your case I think I have an idea coming up, a two syllable word where the second syllable contains ‘less’
On a scale of 1-10, how clever do you really think you are?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.