British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Irish Fighting Challenge!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/irish-fighting-challenge-783087/)

claimsboys Jan 9th 2013 8:27 am

Irish Fighting Challenge!!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....17101795129182

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

mentalist Jan 9th 2013 9:13 am

Re: Irish Fighting Challenge!!!

Originally Posted by claimsboys (Post 10473018)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video....17101795129182
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

Step outside and laugh like that, you naffin poncy claimsboy. I'll have yee.:frown:

claimsboys Jan 9th 2013 9:15 am

Originally Posted by mentalist (Post 10473081)
Step outside and laugh like that, you naffin poncy claimsboy. I'll have yee.:frown:

No, no, i'm scared. If your anything like the blithering idiot in the clip i would'nt be able to fight as i'd be pissing myself with laughter

scrubbedexpat141 Jan 9th 2013 9:37 am

Originally Posted by claimsboys (Post 10473085)
No, no, i'm scared. If your anything like the blithering idiot in the clip i would'nt be able to fight as i'd be pissing myself with laughter

Have you watched 'Gypsy Blood' on Channel4?

****ing mental.

claimsboys Jan 9th 2013 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10473124)

****ing mental.

Yes. Good old fashioned scraping, without weapons. The way it should be, to many people today are all to keen, or sh*t scared to fight, so the arm themselves.

Regardless, it makes me laugh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

co durham boy Jan 9th 2013 9:47 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10473124)

****ing mental.

I watched that the other night . Those Pikey's are wronguns mate . I'm not sure about a one on one though mate , they like to gob off as well and they like a crowd of their own sort around .

I know a few lads who have went toe to toe with a few of them and come out on top quite easily.

Best avoided though , they'll kill you if they're mob handed . Bullies most of them.

scrubbedexpat141 Jan 9th 2013 10:04 am

Originally Posted by co durham boy (Post 10473135)
I watched that the other night . Those Pikey's are wronguns mate . I'm not sure about a one on one though mate , they like to gob off as well and they like a crowd of their own sort around .

I know a few lads who have went toe to toe with a few of them and come out on top quite easily.

Best avoided though , they'll kill you if they're mob handed . Bullies most of them.

Yeah, they all acted like pro boxers but none looked really handy. In fact the whole show was a build up to the one fight where his brother ended up coming down. He was massive and got put on the deck with a punch to the ear and just quit.

I'm no fighter (in fact, I hate the idea of being a scrap) but that seemed a bit tame to me.

That being said, the older feller who got set upon by a family was a right ****ing mess and they did bury a machete in his shoulder...ouch.

co durham boy Jan 9th 2013 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10473156)
Yeah, they all acted like pro boxers but none looked really handy. In fact the whole show was a build up to the one fight where his brother ended up coming down. He was massive and got put on the deck with a punch to the ear and just quit.

I'm no fighter (in fact, I hate the idea of being a scrap) but that seemed a bit tame to me.

That being said, the older feller who got set upon by a family was a right ****ing mess and they did bury a machete in his shoulder...ouch.

You're right mate , the fat kid would get schooled off someone with a bit of nous about them also the notion that these thieving robbing fu**ers have some kind of honour is laughable .

An aquantaince of mine had a bit of trouble with a mob of them in his boozer down in Kent , just the usual stuff , fighting , thieving and some major gambling in the pub .

He had to bring in some heavy artillery from South London to alleviate the problem . You have to be tough enough to front them out or they'll walk all over you .

Pikies are a menace

Sherlock Holmes Jan 9th 2013 10:29 am

When I was a copper, it was a point of honour to walk round the small pikey site on my patch.

But I did it, despite going half crown / sixpence for the ten minutes that it took.

The worst thing was the killer attack chickens they had which went for your ankles as you walked along. Very dignified I'm sure.

Who goes to all the bother to train a chicken to attack?

scrubbedexpat141 Jan 9th 2013 10:51 am

Originally Posted by co durham boy (Post 10473172)
You're right mate , the fat kid would get schooled off someone with a bit of nous about them also the notion that these thieving robbing fu**ers have some kind of honour is laughable .

An aquantaince of mine had a bit of trouble with a mob of them in his boozer down in Kent , just the usual stuff , fighting , thieving and some major gambling in the pub .

He had to bring in some heavy artillery from South London to alleviate the problem . You have to be tough enough to front them out or they'll walk all over you .

Pikies are a menace

Ridiculous mate. Being back in the UK made me feel a bit odd, seemed my mate and I were in the minority that didn't want to look for trouble when we went out. ****ing tragic.

Problem nowadays is that if someone wants to have a ruck, they will and you're more likely than ever to have someone pull out a blade.

claimsboys Jan 9th 2013 12:04 pm

Who goes to all the bother to train a chicken to attack?

PIKIES!

There a redundant lot.