iPhone 5S

Old Sep 12th 2013, 8:02 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: iPhone 5S

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
4S 32gb is pretty good, but I agree with you on the 64GB version. I bought one in the UK - ended up giving it to my son. Barely lasted a day but as it was locked, I couldn't use it in Saudi. He was thrilled to have it though, seems happy with it.
Is that right? So a 4s 16Gb lasts longer than a 48 that lasts longer than a 64.

Never knew that.
Old Sep 12th 2013, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone 5S

Originally Posted by Kix
Is that right? So a 4s 16Gb lasts longer than a 48 that lasts longer than a 64.

Never knew that.
Don't know if its official - but that's certainly my experience of a 4S 32gb ( current phone) compared to 4S 64gb. My son reckons he has to carry his USB cable around with him where ever he goes - but he is a convert to Apple now - loves the phone, and carrying around 64gb of music is a real bonus for him. I find the 4S 32gb pretty good - and of course, when it's critically low - turn off Wi FI and 3G and it'll last until I get to a charger.