Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Investment opportunity - spanking website......

Investment opportunity - spanking website......

Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Investment opportunity - spanking website......

I think we should all get together and buy this website.

Estmated price is USD 1,261, plus we would have to take responsibility for hosting and maintenance costs.

The name of the site is hdwank.com which, despite its name, is actually a spanking site, and features all sorts of spanking, including over-the-knee, domestic, schoolgirl, etc.

I know it's a spanking site because I spent several hours last night studying it for research purposes..........

http://priceofweb.com/www.hdwank.com

http://www.hdwank.com/

What do you reckon?

Last edited by The Dean; Jun 25th 2010 at 12:48 pm. Reason: .
Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Investment opportunity - spanking website......

Originally Posted by The Dean
I think we should all get together and buy this website.

Estmated price is USD 1,261, plus we would have to take responsibility for hosting and maintenance costs.

The name of the site is hdwank.com which, despite its name, is actually a spanking site, and features all sorts of spanking, including over-the-knee, domestic, schoolgirl, etc.

I know it's a spanking site because I spent several hours last night studying it for research purposes..........

http://priceofweb.com/www.hdwank.com

http://www.hdwank.com/

What do you reckon?

If it is a good spanking that flicks your switch im sure there are plenty of people here that would be willing to oblige you.Save you some money too.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 1:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't visited the site yet (at office, so on corporate network), but sounds like we could use it to set up the sort of scam proposed in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: advertising the dog's bollox something-or-other with a money-back guarantee (genuine used Rabbits? anyone got some spare?), when they pay send them something worthless, when they demand a refund send them a cheque from our company which will be called something like "HandWank & Spanking Fetishes Corp" which they'll then be too embarrassed to send to their bank.

Alternatively we could just buy the sight and hndwnk...
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Haven't visited the site yet (at office, so on corporate network), but sounds like we could use it to set up the sort of scam proposed in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: advertising the dog's bollox something-or-other with a money-back guarantee (genuine used Rabbits? anyone got some spare?), when they pay send them something worthless, when they demand a refund send them a cheque from our company which will be called something like "HandWank & Spanking Fetishes Corp" which they'll then be too embarrassed to send to their bank.

Alternatively we could just buy the sight and hndwnk...
..... And we can now officially change the domain name to hdwank.xxx ......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10412765.stm
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
If it is a good spanking that flicks your switch im sure there are plenty of people here that would be willing to oblige you.Save you some money too.
It's not a good spanking I want (rhetorical, so don't bother), it's the site. I see tremendous revenue potential (Bahtatboy has the right idea). If we can't make a profit out of such a low outlay, we must be idiots.

And of course we can call on BE members to provide us with regular supplies of updated material...........
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I like the sound of this....................................
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
I like the sound of this....................................
Me too, although it's a shame that most of the clips are less than a minute long and few show the recipient's face.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't open the links as they are banned in the UAE but I'm guessing its people being spanked? am I right?

You could have a chat with my business partner about hosting etc as we have our own site, hosting etc. He's also a photographer and shoots some calenders that might be of appeal. I'm always interested in investment opportunities... loads of money to be made in this industry, now just call me Mistress Kittycat from now on! meow
Old Jun 25th 2010, 8:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Me too, although it's a shame that most of the clips are less than a minute long and few show the recipient's face.
I was talking about the crunched numbers, me like- but I have to say Lionfart,sometimes keeping one's identity a secret is a good thing for sales....
If the particular genre is horror then of course you could be up front.

ps..Shouldn't you be tucked up with Horlicks and The Peoples Friend?
Believe you can get both for under 30AED...