Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interview in the morning..Fingers Crossed!

Interview in the morning..Fingers Crossed!

Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of
Default Interview in the morning..Fingers Crossed!

Well I've finally got an interview lined up for a job where the package looks the part.

Wish me luck! I'll post some feedback tomorrow afternoon.

Daz
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview in the morning..Fingers Crossed!

lots of luck, let us know how you get on...

MM, xx
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

All the best!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

good luck fella, I'm sure you'll breeze it.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Well I've finally got an interview lined up for a job where the package looks the part.

Wish me luck! I'll post some feedback tomorrow afternoon.

Daz
Good luck,and don't whistle on the elevator...You know what happenned to Biff Loman...
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Good luck,and don't whistle on the elevator...You know what happenned to Biff Loman...
Who's Biff Loman?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:07 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris79
Who's Biff Loman?
Does "The Death of a Salesman" ring any bells?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Does "The Death of a Salesman" ring any bells?
No!
Must be before my time
I'll have to google it.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
No!
Must be before my time
I'll have to google it.
does with me but only because of Pinter passing on last year... I've never seen it though it's on my list!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Ok...Raging! I now hate recruitment firms even more than before. :curse:

Waste of time!

Going to sulk in the corner.

Daz
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Waste of time!

Daz

oh dear...
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Waste of time!

Daz
Would you care to elaborate? They say that a problem shared is a problem halved...
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Basically my CV is as clear as day so why would the recruiter or indeed the guy who's hiring want to interview me when they clearly need someone with many years of very specific experience of a system thats not mentioned anywhere on my CV?

I could do the job standing on my head but they'd need to allow me to learn the application for 2-3months which isn't what they'd planned.

Still sulking
Daz

Originally Posted by lionheart
Would you care to elaborate? They say that a problem shared is a problem halved...
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that. Care to name and shame (or at least clues, so others will know not to touch them with a barge pole) the recruiter/company?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.