Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Which internet news page?

Which internet news page?

Old Sep 9th 2013, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all
Default Re: Which internet news page?

Daily Sport anyone?
Old Sep 9th 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Pan Arabia Enquirer
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
In what way is the BBC bias?

I hear lots of people say things like this, but it's never bothered me. So I'm either bias in the same way or just skim read to pick the basic info...
Yeah , I too hear it but Beeb seems one of the more even handed sites.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Yeah , I too hear it but Beeb seems one of the more even handed sites.
To be honest, I'm not that fussy. I don't really understand how news pages can be bias about everything...sure, they can criticise Mr Cameron for a decision if they're a bit more pro-Labour (for example), but that wouldn't really bug me I don't think.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
To be honest, I'm not that fussy. I don't really understand how news pages can be bias about everything...sure, they can criticise Mr Cameron for a decision if they're a bit more pro-Labour (for example), but that wouldn't really bug me I don't think.
The BBC has a policy of ONLY advertising for new editorial, research, production, etc, staff in The Guardian........... go figure.

Their blatant pro-Euro/Brussels/EU stance really sticks in my throat.