Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting for us Married to non EU citizens

Interesting for us Married to non EU citizens

Old May 13th 2013, 8:46 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interesting for us Married to non EU citizens

I remember someone mentioning this before, Mentalist? Seems common sense may be prevailing. Personally I saw nothing wrong with the old system of having to prove 4 years of marriage and living together.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ew-report.html
Old May 13th 2013, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting for us Married to non EU citizens

I found this article more interesting. In a shocking, don't look at your grandmother naked kind of way.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-nipples.html
Old May 13th 2013, 9:06 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I found this article more interesting. In a shocking, don't look at your grandmother naked kind of way.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-nipples.html
Old news that. I 'read' another story (With more pictures) on it last week. owning a few tattoo's as I do, That must hurt there.
Old May 13th 2013, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Why do men have nipples?
Old May 13th 2013, 9:46 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Why do men have nipples?
Because moobs would look silly without them. Duh.
Old May 13th 2013, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps we could donate them after death to those who need them? They're of a more rugged variety, and sprout hairs, but I'm sure a good waxing routinely would deal with that.
Old May 13th 2013, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Because nipples are present before the Y chromosome starts doing it's work, and they've no impact that causes them to get selected against by evolution in humans.
Old May 13th 2013, 11:44 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Because nipples are present before the Y chromosome starts doing it's work, and they've no impact that causes them to get selected against by evolution in humans.
We Evolved!

Next you will be saying I am related to a chimpanzee.
Old May 13th 2013, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

I thought evolution was a bad B movie
Old May 13th 2013, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
We Evolved! Next you will be saying I am related to a chimpanzee.
Yes, for letting the monkeys hijack your thread. I was hoping to read some sensible dialogue.
Old May 13th 2013, 12:19 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by mentalist
Yes, for letting the monkeys hijack your thread. I was hoping to read some sensible dialogue.
I actually started this thread just for you too

Still, good news no?
Old May 13th 2013, 12:20 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Beakersful
I thought evolution was a bad B movie
Nah, Thats the human centipede.
Old May 13th 2013, 12:46 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I remember someone mentioning this before, Mentalist? Seems common sense may be prevailing. Personally I saw nothing wrong with the old system of having to prove 4 years of marriage and living together.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ew-report.html
And, when I brought Bahtatgirl to UK, having to have a fair chunk of money in the bank, too. At that time we'd been married 6 years and had two sprogs...