Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting thread on expatwoman

Originally Posted by Meow
Charming how the harpies assume the maid was illiterate. Such arrogance.
I think the comment about ramming her head through a wall was just appauling
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:15 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Charming how the harpies assume the maid was illiterate. Such arrogance.

Edit> Just seen another post where another witch describes all Filippinas as mercenary. Jeez - WTF is wrong with these nasty vile creatures?
no, I think it was "sex-crazed mercenaries"... yes, ALL of them!

I'm a bit gutted no one picked up on my comment about Boy Blunder and Rattlesnake (and yes, if any of you EWers are reading this, go on, go back and read the post again... it's worth it.)
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:16 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Some of them have now realised that their comments are open to public viewing. And have the temerity to suggest that the odd comments are coming from non-EW women. I think we can safely say that isn't the case with 99% of the posts as they are sadly true to form.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:18 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Some of them have now realised that their comments are open to public viewing. And have the temerity to suggest that the odd comments are coming from non-EW women. I think we can safely say that isn't the case with 99% of the posts as they are sadly true to form.
this really is getting surreal.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
this really is getting surreal.

Surely their moderators have realised that 'Servants Quarters' is a troll? Seems they only care about hits on the site so they can charge their poor advertisers even more...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:30 am
ex-expat

Surely their moderators have realised that 'Servants Quarters' is a troll? Seems they only care about hits on the site so they can charge their poor advertisers even more...
I'm not so sure... there's lots of talk of "wind-ups" and whatnot, but I think a lot of this couldn't be invented if they tried... and I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the posters, even the more extreme ones, are actually genuine. Very worrying!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:33 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, god, you actually did it?

Brave. Brave. Brave. Sooner or later someone will make the connection between you over there and here and all hell will break loose.

By the way, it's DH, not husband. Use the proper terminology and you'll have a better chance at survival.

Who's Goldinglitterpunk? Bahtaboy?

Originally Posted by weasel central
yeah but only in front of the wife, otherwise it would be beers and pats on the back all round. especially if the maid was a hot lil' lady

edit to say. just got a login over there. my persona is going to be a slightly stupid but self righteous woman based in KSA, just posted about a sri lankan maid sleeping with my friends 16 year old son and blackmailing him about rape. No biters so far
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:33 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
you forgot to mention that this women gave him an STD.
i like this idea
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I'm not so sure... there's lots of talk of "wind-ups" and whatnot, but I think a lot of this couldn't be invented if they tried... and I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the posters, even the more extreme ones, are actually genuine. Very worrying!
and someone has copy and pasted your comments from here over to there!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:36 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and someone has copy and pasted your comments from here over to there!!
It's hilarious really, or would be if it wasn't quite so worrying. So many have no real conception of reality. And others are just stirring. Sad.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:38 am
Account Closed

He just did.

people mentioned that her maid had been sleeping around a lot especially with some of the maintenance crew, they were from India mostly. I suppose there was also a concern if he hadn't had condoms that he could have easily caught something from her too.

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
you forgot to mention that this women gave him an STD.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:42 am
Concierge

It's hilarious really, or would be if it wasn't quite so worrying. So many have no real conception of reality. And others are just stirring. Sad.
I really do feel sorry for the son
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Weasel just got busted over there.

He should have picked a better username.

"Weasal you have so been outed by that moronic lot on BE, who supposedly all work for a living? Bankers?"

But Goldinglittering is still alive for now. I'm confident she has to be Baht, or possibly Milhouse.

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I really do feel sorry for the son
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:49 am
Bored liberal

Apparently we're the 'moronic lot' compared to EW!

Who knew that daily moans about maids, manicures and how to do the most basic of things all on your own was akin to rocket science?

There are some nice women on there, but it has been thoroughly spoiled by nasty troublemakers. Such a shame.

Hello HilaryC as you are obviously reading this site. I'm just stating the obvious...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

I reckon the dad was at the maid to tbh. Not got time to read the 5 or 6 pages that have been posted since I last looked, and have to go out so hope it doesn't get deleted in the next few hours.

I think they should all be put into a room and made to read aloud to each other what they post and see how they feel then - they are all barking, self righteious idiots - although i do sometimes EW owners set up these posts to ensure a huge swell of people going on to the site to increae their revenue . . . . .

It had been particularly boring of late - maybe their views per day were down and the advertisers were complaining ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.