Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting comments...

Interesting comments...

Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interesting comments...

The link is about Drew Barrymore and her ex Justin Long...You don't need to read about it...But you do need and have to read the comments written by people below...

http://arabia.msn.com/Entertainment/...nd-Justin.aspx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:54 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interesting comments...

Originally Posted by Confucius
The link is about Drew Barrymore and her ex Justin Long...You don't need to read about it...But you do need and have to read the comments written by people below...

wonder who's phone number it is??
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

lol...or should one be sad?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
wonder who's phone number it is??
We'll only find out if someone calls him...Alexa's taking care of it as I type...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Alexa
lol...or should one be sad?
"i want marreg from any women"...

We all should be sad...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

"i want marreg from any women"...

We all should be sad...

hmmm not the greatest spelling.....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111
hmmm not the greatest spelling.....
Probably an Egyptian...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

We'll only find out if someone calls him...Alexa's taking care of it as I type...
No...lost my phone....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...lost my phone....
Send your Qatari messenger pigeon over...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Send your Qatari messenger pigeon over...
can't ..it was slaughtered and eaten by the workers....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

can't ..it was slaughtered and eaten by the workers....
You insured it against Acts of God???
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of some of the messages I got from random UAE strangers on Facebook when I first changed to UAE Network. Soon got me to sort out my privacy settings!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Reminds me of some of the messages I got from random UAE strangers on Facebook when I first changed to UAE Network. Soon got me to sort out my privacy settings!
You broke a lot of hearts...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

You broke a lot of hearts...
Aye tis true!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Aye tis true!
I would imagine your fate if you fell in their hands...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.