Inspirational Quotes

Old May 30th 2007, 6:04 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inspirational Quotes

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
At Al Futtaim Motors we care and it shows - Dubai FM
You are absolutely creative
Old May 30th 2007, 6:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I know it is one of my strong points, I also like - Dubai - the city that cares??? that is an odd one!
Old May 30th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

"I ask the wise man to tell me the secret of life the wise man replied, it can not be told its wraped in silence" Rumi
Old May 30th 2007, 6:15 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.Henry Stimson (1867 - 1950)
Old May 30th 2007, 6:16 am
semarang

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
Old May 30th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

"Break Mosque, Break Church, Break a Temple, Break what ever you can
But never break heart of any Human being as God Lives there" Bullah Shah
Old May 30th 2007, 7:27 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.Henry Stimson (1867 - 1950)
nice one Novi
Old May 30th 2007, 7:28 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ME, you have far too much time on your hands, this thread is really quite scary...get yourself out for a night before you get sucked in too far...

MM, xx
DH left strict instructions before he went away - 'do not spend every nite on the net' - oh dear, I have failed miserably
Old May 30th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
DH left strict instructions before he went away - 'do not spend every nite on the net' - oh dear, I have failed miserably
SO DH is out, So you are really enjoying the the freedom COOL
Old May 30th 2007, 7:33 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by SAMS
SO DH is out, So you are really enjoying the the freedom COOL
can't you tell I am a boring housewife!!
Old May 30th 2007, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

tut tut...he's away and you're staying in?? Must do better girl...

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Not at all, u are not boring

I agree with MM, Throw a party,
Old May 30th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

MM, xx
Invite all the ladies of BE, and you can have Ladies Day
Old May 30th 2007, 7:38 am
Pog mo thoin

MM, xx
I had the party last Thurs .. girly nite all planned and then DH changed his flight til Sat I don't think he believed me when I said it was just ladies coming round
Old May 30th 2007, 7:38 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by SAMS
Invite all the ladies of BE, and you can have Ladies Day
did the ladies thing last week ... any other ideas .. tonight is the last nite of freedom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.