info reqd

Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

irish boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile info reqd

Hi guys i have been offered a position in Dubai by a company called ETA ESCON does any one know any thing about this company and what they are like to work for?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:02 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: info reqd

Originally Posted by irish boy
Hi guys i have been offered a position in Dubai by a company called ETA ESCON does any one know any thing about this company and what they are like to work for?
Never heard of them, but I do know of ETA-ASCON, one of the largest civil engineers and building contractors around. Their boss was awarded 2007 Businessman of the Year.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:16 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
Never heard of them, but I do know of ETA-ASCON, one of the largest civil engineers and building contractors around. Their boss was awarded 2007 Businessman of the Year.
Well, at least this guy can spell Dubai correctly, unlike the printer guy......lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Well, at least this guy can spell Dubai correctly, unlike the printer guy......lol

Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Chris79

Reminds me of the old IBM hiring story...

Guy goes for an interview with IBM, degreed up the ying-yang and so over qualified its unreal...

First question during the interview - "What does IBM stand for?"..........

DOH.............

Thats as far as the guy got...................NEXT........lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:39 am

Note to OP:

Sorry if I was a bit irreverent, but you'll find pretty quick if you hang around on here that that is how we are.... everyone has been the fresh meat and, newbie, today its you!!!! lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Probably just the Al Ghurair family's turn to have one of their employess win it.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish boy
Hi guys i have been offered a position in Dubai by a company called ETA ASCON does any one know any thing about this company and what they are like to work for?
my cousin works for them and she is very happy. Good luck!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou lionheart i meant Ascon
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Note to OP:

Sorry if I was a bit irreverent, but you'll find pretty quick if you hang around on here that that is how we are.... everyone has been the fresh meat and, newbie, today its you!!!! lol
no problem i have broad shoulders just water of a DUCK'S back !!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

Thank you lionheart i meant Ascon
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
my cousin works for them and she is very happy. Good luck!
thankyou for your reply Geordie Armani