Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

Originally Posted by Bison
I worked for RSA insurance as the Direct Retail Web Manager, looked after the website, and sales generated from it.

Plus other sales manager stuff....

Bison
You were going to be my man on the inside when I bring in my car for repairs...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I got made redundant today, so i will be heading back to the shite hole but i'm actually feeling good.

I will still be on here when I get back, probably not as much but i'll be around.

The company have looked after me well, I actually take my hats off to them.

Bison
Sorry to hear that Bison. Glad the company are treating you well... Things are pretty screwed everywhere, but whether you decide to stay or go back to Glos, good luck with the job search...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Blimey - who's going to use up valuable BE space with ridiculous threads now???

No, seriously Bison, you have done my head in on numerous occasions but I am sorry you are off. Good luck, Forkhead.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:20 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I worked for RSA insurance as the Direct Retail Web Manager, looked after the website, and sales generated from it.

Plus other sales manager stuff....

Bison
Funnily enough I went through the graduate training programme for RSA (Royal Insurance in those days) back home. Worked for them at Chester and N'pton before moving on. From my professional dealings with RSA over here, it seems like they are now a completely different corporation. You are probably best looking elsewhere.