I'm Not There

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Not There

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Why does everybody wait till I am out of the office to send their CV's.....

I have a pile of over a dozen and I need to decide what Im doing with them before I leave tonight.... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Well, there goes my lunchtime...
You dont need to eat.Just put yourself on a drip..of vodka..that should do the job.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:39 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
You dont need to eat.Just put yourself on a drip..of vodka..that should do the job.
Naw, Kilkenny has all the protein I need. Perfect Atkins food....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Why does everybody wait till I am out of the office to send their CV's.....

I have a pile of over a dozen and I need to decide what Im doing with them before I leave tonight.... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Well, there goes my lunchtime...
if mine is in there (says with a yosser hughes styley, gize a job)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
if mine is in there (says with a yosser hughes styley, gize a job)
You'd better pray its not, Im very close to binning the lot and f***ing off at lunchtime..... lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

You'd better pray its not, Im very close to binning the lot and f***ing off at lunchtime..... lol

Ah...give the boy a valium.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

im far too underqualified...

i assume you have given yourself 5 mins to watch the footy highlights
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:03 am

Ah...give the boy a valium.
Whats the idea of putting a photo on your CV? They think if I find them attractive enough, Ill hire them?????? sheesh...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whats the idea of putting a photo on your CV? They think if I find them attractive enough, Ill hire them?????? sheesh...

If it was a woman with big tits you would...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

ahh arab or indian then??
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:07 am

im far too underqualified...

i assume you have given yourself 5 mins to watch the footy highlights
Hey, I need cheering up, not made to feel worse....lol

Uhoh, some idiot has decided to give me a 9 page CV, stright in the bin with THAT!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey, I need cheering up, not made to feel worse....lol

Uhoh, some idiot has decided to give me a 9 page CV, stright in the bin with THAT!!!
hahahaha 9 pages.....jeeeezzzz...

dont tell me it begins with

1978, University of Cairo Engineering
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:11 am

hahahaha 9 pages.....jeeeezzzz...

dont tell me it begins with

1978, University of Cairo Engineering
Let me retrieve it.............

Surprisingly not, chaps from the old colonies, India, dont you know......
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I would like some new dvd's if you know what i mean!
i'll pm you with details...

MM, xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Let me retrieve it.............

Surprisingly not, chaps from the old colonies, India, dont you know......
spiffing, employ the old bean, he'll make a splendid nightshift deck supervisor
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'll pm you with details...

MM, xx

Why,thankyou very much madam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.